five

"Hey, what's going on?" Pete asks.

We were all just waiting in a somewhat uncomfortable silence as the ship took us somewhere, I'm assuming Titan.

"I think we're here." I say.

"I don't think this rig has a self park function." Tony says.

"It doesn't."

"Get your hand inside the steering gimbal. Close those around it." Tony instructs Peter.

"You understand?"

"Yep got it."

"This was meant for one big guy so we gotta move at the same time."

"Okay, okay. Ready." I can hear the nervousness in his voice.

"Tal, give me a force field just to be safe."

I sigh and kneel down to the floor, I watch as blue energy balls form in my palms. I hold my hands up, a thick blue, energy field surrounding us in a sphere.

"We might wanna turn." My boyfriend says.

I grit my teeth and focus on keeping the forcefield, as I'm slightly thrown off balance.

"Turn! Turn! Turn!"

I let out a string of curses as we hit some sort of structure, slightly falling forward. Doctor Strange puts up a second layer of a shield, for more protection.

I yelp as we crash into the ground, thankfully the part we're in stays upright.

"Welcome...to Titan." I mutter while dismantling the shield.

I stand up, watching Tony do so as well.

"You alright?" Strange asks.

"That was close." Dad mutters.

My lips flatten into a straight line as I look up and find Peter hanging upside down from a web.

"Let me just say, if aliens wind up implanting eggs in my chest or something and I eat one of you, I'm sorry." I shake my head as a small smile forms on my lips.

I lean forward and press a light kiss on his lips.

"I do not want another PDA moment or a single pop culture reference out of you for the rest of the trip. You understand?"

"I'm trying to say that something is coming."

A shriek leaves my mouth as something explodes in front of us, blowing us backwards. I catch myself in the air, making the it hold me up.

I look over to find three figures running into the wreckage.

"Thanos!" One of the figures yells.

He throws knives towards Strange, but I flick them out of the way, as the creature yells. I chuckle as Strange's coat wraps itself around the man's neck.

The second figure wears a helmet with its eyes glowing red. He takes off and starts shooting at us.

Tony goes off after hims but my attention is diverted to Peter.

"Whoa whoa whoa! Please don't put your eggs in me!" He says while backing up. He quickly shoots webs at the woman...?

I fling the dude with the glowing eyes to the side as he kicks Peter.

Peter's arachnid legs come out as the red eyed dude starts shooting at him. I groan and quickly start shooting bolts of lightning at him.

I grit my teeth as he throws something at Peter and it wraps around him. I hit the red eyed man in the chest with a bolt, a smirk forming on my face.