seventy five

Billy Matthews. Vincent Antonelli. Jack Flanagan.

Today's suspects for the SHIELD event. I keep running their names through my head, a mantra to keep me focused throughout the day.

SHIELD is hosting it's monthly collaboration and team building meeting. It's where they host a "party", for lack of a better word, in the headquarters' large banquet room. There's food, a bar, and majority of SHIELD employees attend, meeting new friends and other workers.

At the end of the night, each of the division head's will give a brief speech that goes on to explain the productivity levels of their respective division and how they can improve moving forward.

Very boring.

But we are required to go.

So, James and I are going to use it as an advantage. We're going to try and get information on those three suspects tonight, mingling and "making friends" with the other agents.

Tony and Sam are also going to be playing their part as well. Bucky and I had given them the list from Fury, and we split it in a specific way.

Tony and Sam will get information from people that they already know, Bucky and I are going to get information from the people that no one knows.

And then we'll collaborate together.

So, now I'm currently sitting on the edge of Natasha's bed, the covers a deep red, almost maroon. My striking hair is pulled back into a high ponytail, the straightened ends landing on my upper back.

In front of me, Nat kneels so that she's eye level with me, holding an eyeliner pen. Today we're going for a more mature look, hopefully it'll help me get information easier.

I close my eyes and let Nat run the eyeliner over my lids, her floral perfume wafting through the air and enveloping me.

Natasha's wearing a red v-neck dress, made of a thick material with her hair in bouncy curls. I'm wearing a thin and very fitted black dress.

The neckline is straight across my chest, with two flimsy straps. Thankfully, it's padded though, so I don't have to wear a strapless bra. Those are torture.

But, it's so tight I can't wear any underwear. Luckily Peter's not going, so I won't have to hear his comments about it. May wouldn't let him come because it's a school night, but he'd probably be bored anyways.

Nat pulls back slightly from my face and I open my eyes, peering into her green ones.

"Done?"

She purses her lips. "Close again, the right one is slightly bigger."

I do as she says, waiting patiently as she fixes the left wing to match the right. She then pulls back and caps the pen.

"I'm gonna put some lashes on you too."

"Lashes?" I tilt my head slightly. "Like fake lashes? Why?"

"It brings it all together. You have a big wing, so your regular lashes are going to get lost, therefore, you need fake ones."

I just stay quiet as I see her grab one and then put some sort of glue on it. Closing my eyes, I stay still as Nat puts it on and then blows slightly on my eye.

"Where did you even learn how to do this?" I ask her.

"When I got out of the Red Room, and started working for Fury, I learned how to do makeup. It was something that I could teach myself how to do, a choice."

"Got it...what else did you do when you got out?" I open my eyes to find her putting glue on the next lash.

"I tried pizza for the first time." She looks up and gives me a smile.