★It Was Fake! - Dream

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

Cw - smut, masturbation

Channel(s) - Dream, Sapnap, GeorgeNotFound

-

Dream's pov

I bite my lip, slowly rubbing my thighs together as I try to focus on writing down notes for future lore streams.

I don't even know what's caused this peak in arousal, I think it may just be a result of me not wanking in two weeks and not getting any sex in three months since Sapnap started dating Karl.

We used to shag to keep eachother from getting pent up as a result of lack of sex since covid and everything. But Sapnap started dating Karl and I haven't had my package arrive yet so I can not get off so easily.

I ordered two things to help with my little struggle. One is a vibrator and another is a dildo. Sometimes I just need something to fill me up, let's not discuss this further.

I groan softly, feeling my cock throb and I huff. I look down, seeing my erection tenting in my grey sweats. I bite my lip, slipping my hand under my waistband and slipping it in to my boxers.

Butterflies erupt in my stomach as I slowly stroke myself, letting out little hums of pleasure as I begin to stroke faster.

"Uuu~ghh.." I moan, eyes fluttering as I pleasure my cock with swift strokes.

"What the fuck!" Sapnap exclaims as he and George burst out into fits of laughter and my heart drops. I completely forgot I was in call with them.

"Why'd you go silent!" I exclaim, pulling my hand back and feeling the urge to whimper in discomfort. It felt so good, why'd I have to stop.

"What do you mean! You literally fucking moaned!" Sapnap yells back at me.

"It was a force of habit! You guys do it all the time!" I exclaim, banging against the desk.

This then develops in to an argument and then Sapnap begins to expose George for calling me his kitten. I laugh it off and we move on but my dick hurts from needing to be touched.

"Guys, I'm gonna go and join back in a bit.. I've got a lore script I need to finish writing up from its messy notes" I say softly, tapping my fingers against my desk.

"Alright, don't take too long" George says softly and I hum.

"Yeah, I'll be back in thirty to forty minutes" I say softly before saying goodbye and going off to finish jacking off.

I end up playing old videos of me and Sapnap to help me get off because I can't do it myself no more.

"Fuh~ck.." I moan breathlessly, eyes rolling back as I tip my head back. I continue to rub my cock, moaning in delight.

I pant breathlessly, being so close to my orgasm but it's like edging myself as I stop at the sound of a knock on my door.

"What!?" I yell, being frustrated by having to stop my pleasure twice!

"You're moaning too loudly! My mic can pick it up so hush. Jeez, if you're gonna jack off this loud then we need to sound proof your room!" Sapnap snaps before walking off back to his room.

I groan, whimpering as I look down at my aching dick. Pre cum staining in to my shirt. I prop my phone down on my desk before going in to my draw.

I grab my lube and slip my jeans and boxers down some more before lubing up my fingers, slowly running my pointer around the rim before slipping it in.

I moan, pleasure instantly flowing through my abdomen. My hole clenches around my finger as I bite my lip. I slowly move it in and out before adding a second before a third.

I moan, groaning in pleasure as I hit my prostate. It doesn't take long until I squirt semen across my desk top and my shirt.

I pant, pulling my fingers out and sitting back down in my chair. My pants pool around my ankles still as I catch my breath. Coming down from my high.

Once I've finally caught my breath, I clean off my fingers and tuck myself back in my pants. I pull them back up and quickly clean off my desk.

I drink down some water before wiping the sweat off my hands and face before going back to my set up and rejoining the discord.

"You're back.. had fun?" Sapnap asks with a smirk. I scoff, adjusting my belt as I sit forward.

"Yeah, whatever dickward" I say with another scoff.

"If you're dtf then give me a call later" George says and I can hear the smirk in his tone.

"Ugh, not gonna work.. I'll fucking hit some guy up on either grinder or tinder.. either one will do" I mutter, running a hand through my hair. "Hell even Instagram or Facebook" I say with a smirk.

"Awe.. is Skype sex not good enough for you no more?" George asks in a teasing tone.

"Sorry Georgie, until I get my toys there's not much you can do to pleasure me other than the dirty talk.. slut shaming" I say with a smirk and he groans.

"Don't even, my toys haven't arrived yet and I think I'm going insane.. three weeks with no orgasm, my balls hurt!" George exclaims and I laugh.

"I'm right here!" Sapnap complains and I huff.

"You don't get to have a say in this, you've got a boyfriend that sucks your dick every morning!" I exclaim and he huffs.

"You're just pissed cause that used to be you!" Sapnap exclaims and I huff, rolling my eyes.

"Yeah, l used to have you doing me in every position then you decided you wanted love over a good fuck.. but I guess you're happy with Karl and it's kinda cute seeing you together.. just cause I'm a slut doesn't mean I can't be mad at you for falling in love" I say with a nervous laugh, rubbing my neck.

"Oh.. you love being everyone's little slutty twink" Sapnap says with a chuckle and I laugh.

"Don't call him that! You know it makes him horny and I want you to stop calling him those names!" Karl yells, coming closer to the mic. "You're with me now.. call me these things" he says and I bite my lip.

"I will.. whilst I slowly do you, driving you insane as you whimper and moan beneath me" Sapnap mutters in a low growl and I groan.

"I'm gonna go call some horny dude to screw me hard" I exclaim before hearing George laugh.

"Horny fuck.. I'm gonna go see if I can get someone to give me head or some shit.. preferably Wilbur at this rate" George says with a sigh and I say my goodbyes before leaving.

Well.. I've got enough horny guys in my dms, it's just a case of who's the lucky dude today?

-

Word count - 1188

Hello cubs, I hope you enjoyed this one shot and feel free to leave any requests in the comments!