★Secret Below - Dream

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

CW - diapers, second hand embarrassment

Channel(s) - Dream, GeorgeNotFound, Sapnap

This was a request, I hope you enjoy!

-

Dream's pov

I've been living with Sapnap for eight and a bit months, like eight months and three weeks. Two weeks ago, George finally moved in with us which is great.. the only down side is, that's another person I've gotta hide my secret from.

I'm twenty one years old and I still wear diapers or as the British call them.. nappies. I don't wear them all the time, like I try to avoid wearing them when I've gotta go out in public and stuff.

But the down side of wearing them is that I tend to forget when I've not got one on. The amount of times I've had to lie to Sapnap about forgetting to use the bathroom once wetting myself in front of him, is unbelievable.

It's yet to happen in front of George and I'm not looking forward to it. Today we're having dome drinks and ordering in delivery food as we just get more used to being around everyone.

I've got a diaper on under my joggers, it's easier to hide and it's only a precaution. We're gonna be drinking some alcohol and that filters straight through my bladder.

"Dream! Foods here!" Sapnap yells from the living room and I sigh, grabbing my phone off charge and shaking the nerves out of my hands before walking to meet the guys for dinner.

We sit down, talking about a TV show that George wanted to watch with us. Once the food is handed out, Sapnap places down some ciders and beer and we get to talking, eating and drinking. It's like a mini mukbang without streaming.

"Alright Sapnap, tell me one of Dream's bad habits!" George exclaims, getting comfortable with his legs up.

"Umm.. he leaves his underwear around the house, dirty underwear at that" Sapnap says and I roll my eyes.

"He leaves the toilet seat up!" I exclaim and Sapnap scoffs.

"At least I remember to use the toilet!" He yells back and George looks at us in shock.

"Oh come on!" I exclaim, rolling my eyes.

"Shut up, both of you. You bicker like five year olds, what does he mean?" George exclaims, cutting us both off.

"He means nothing" I exclaim, sipping my drink and moving my food around with a fork.

"Dream fucking pisses himself a lot" Sapnap says and I roll my eyes.

"How much is a lot?" George asks, trying not to burst out laughing.

"I'm going to my room" I say with a huff, picking my food up and bringing my can of cider with me.

"Come back! I'm sorry!" George exclaims, laughing as I walk off.

George's pov

<A week later>

So.. even though Sapnap said Dream tends to have these accidents, I've never witnessed one in the three weeks I've stayed here for.