★We Made A Bet - Karlnap

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

Cw - second hand embarrassment

Channel(s) - Chandler, Karl, Sapnap

-

Sapnap's pov

"I have to pee! I have to pee!" Karl exclaims as he pokes his head through the door.

"Well hurry up then! Go pee!" I exclaim and he nods.

"Stall a bit!" He exclaims before rushing off to the bathroom.

"Smallest bladder ever" Chandler says with an amused laugh and I nod with a soft laugh.

I try to talk through to stall but I'm so distracted by having to pee so badly myself. Before stream, me and Karl made a bet. If I can go two full streams with out using the bathroom then he has to buy me the item of my choice.

I've made it through my stream but I've still got his to go and god knows how long he's planning to drag that out for.

"Chat, he'll be live soon.. he's setting up" I say, tapping my foot against the floor as Chandler stares at me. I can feel him staring. "Fuck.. I have to pee so bad, will he hurry up!" I exclaim softly, sorting stuff out to end stream quicker.

I soon see that Karl is live and shout it to the stream, sending everyone over to his stream as I end and turn everything off.

"I'll tell Karl you're going to use the bathroom" Chandler says as we head out of the room.

"He's not allowed to! Unless he wants to loose!" Karl yells with a giggle.

I groan, squeezing my thighs together before going over to Karl's streaming room.

"This is fun!" Karl exclaims with a giggle.

"It's not, I'm not pissing myself on stream!" I exclaim and he nods with giggle.

"Then make it till after stream before you wet yourself!" Karl exclaims and Chandler looks at us confused.

"We made a bet because I said Karl has a small bladder, which he does! So we bet that if I could go two full streams with out using the bathroom, then I get any item of my choice brought for me.. if I lose then he gets to embarrass me in any way of his choice.. and I have a feeling this is gonna involve the maids dress you brought for me" I say, sitting in one of the chairs as I cross my legs tightly.

"And the violin" he says with a smirk and I mental curse myself out.

"I hate you.." I say softly and he laughs before talking to his chat.

We soon begin the stream and we play Roblox which does help keep me distracted from the desperation. We take it in turns to play but I hog the game when Karl goes to pee for the third time in the past two hours.

I really don't want to have to switch chairs right now, waves of desperation keep hitting, making it harder to hold my bladder's contents in. Plus, Karl sat right on my bladder which really hurt and almost caused me to leak.

The only thing I can think about is, oh shit.. I'm gonna pee myself and it's gonna be on stream. Then Karl says something that literally brings me hope. He asks if someone has gone live cause he might end.