★Happy Mind - Karl

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

Chapter info - this one shot does include age regression in which an adult uses items originally manufactured for toddlers/babies. E.g. teethers and sippies

Channel(s) - Karl, MrBeast, Chris, Chandler, Quackity

Little - Karl
Caregiver - Quackity

Platonic Karlity. Quackity is only Karl's caregiver, not his boyfriend or anything.

-

Karl's pov

"Okay, so for this video.. we aren't actually surprising the fans like I told you" Jimmy says, turning to look at me and my eyes widen.

"Then what are we doing?" I ask, clenching and unclenching my left hand behind my back as I hold my wrist in my right.

"We've actually prepared a few surprises for you.." Jimmy says and a smile quickly forms on my face.

"You have!?" I ask excitedly and they nod.

"Yes.. we have, Chandler do you wanna go get the first one?" Jimmy asks softly and Chandler nods before quickly walking out of the room.

I wait excitedly for him to return before the door opens again and Chandler walks in, seeming to have nothing on him which confuses me. Then Quackity comes through the door holding a puppy in his arms.

"So you always said your home felt like it needed a new family member to live with you.. so I got you two!" Jimmy exclaims, smiling at me.

"Quackity!" I exclaim, excitedly going over to him and hugging an arm around his neck so I don't hurt the puppy.

"Hey sweetheart" he says softly and I smile so widely that my cheeks hurt.

"When did you get here?" I ask and he shrugs.

"Last night, Jimmy has a really nice house.. I've never seen a place with so many bathrooms.. clean bathrooms!" Quackity exclaims and I let him go before gently petting the dog.

"So.. the puppy in Quackity's arms is Bean, she's a mix breed and they didn't know what of but she's about.. three months, give or take" Jimmy explains and I giggle softly.

"She's so cute!" I exclaim as the cream coloured puppy licks my hand. She's really fluffy and small. She has cocoa brown eyes and a little black button nose.

"Here, you gotta be gentle though.. she's really small" Quackity says softly as he kneels down and puts Bean down on the ground.

The small puppy sniffs around my ankles, walking back and forth between my legs and I bend down to stroke her as she gains more confidence around me.

"Okay, this isn't the only surprise we have for Karl, the last one is currently being done at his house so that's why it's last but this one, I'm sure he'll like a lot also" Jimmy says softly and I look up at him.

"What more could you possibly think of to surprise me with?" I ask with a happy giggle.

"So.. there's two things you like a lot.. and not just for your big headspace. The second we'll do after so it doesn't get ruined. The first, we need to go outside so Bean needs to go on her harness and leash" Jimmy says as he pulls a pink sparkly harness, collar and matching leash.

I excitedly put it on the small puppy before taking her outside to see the next surprise. When I get outside, I'm met with a bunch of inflatables to mess about and place with. A bounce house, an obstacle course, even a slide!

"I was gonna have a big day.. I've been small like almost every day this week.. now I just wanna play!" I whine, looking at all the cool stuff.

"That's exactly why we got you all this stuff.. so you can be small and play.. I feel like you spend way too long trying to stay big through our recordings so this video is all for you and letting you feel relaxed and less stressed about your headspace" Chris explains and I excitedly bounce on the tips of my feet.

"We see how stressed and worn out you get through out the day and thought and fun day for little Karl wouldn't be so bad" Jimmy says softly and I nod excitedly, still taking everything in.

"Bouncy house!" I exclaim excitedly wanting to go towards it and play.

"You can go play, our last surprise comes tonight so we've got all day to play" Chandler says with a warm smile.

<>

"Thanks.. for yesterday.." I say softly as I sit on the couch with a hot chocolate in hand.

"It's alright Karl.. I was glad you were so happy" Jimmy says softly and I smile.

"Yeah.. and thanks for bringing Quackity out for me.. I've missed him so much and it's nice to finally have him back in my bed" I say softly, smiling over at Q as he sleepily sips his coffee.

"Hmm.. what? I heard my name?" Quackity asks, looking up with droopy eyes.

"Ah, I was just thanking the guys for flying you out. I've missed you loads" I say softly and he nods with a soft smile.

"I missed you too Karlie.." Q says softly and I nod with a smile. 

-

Word count - 884

Hello cubs, I hope you enjoyed this one shot and feel free to leave any requests in the comments! <3