★Short - Quackity

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

Chapter info - this one shot includes age regression in which an adult uses the sfw headspace to deal with stress, trauma or just for fun.

Channel(s) - Ted Nivison, Charlie Slimecicle, Quackity, Schlatt, Skeppy

-

Quackity's pov

I look at the clock just behind the camera crew sat filming us for the podcast. I've been sat for half an hour and I'm not gonna lie, I'm feeling quite bored.

I shuffle, swinging my feet a little under the table. My shoes tap against the wood of the table and also the carpeted floor, making a scuffing noise as they come back down.

"Can you stop?" Ted asks, thinking I'm making excessively fidgeting for a bit.

"Did I fail to mention I have a short attention span?" I ask, putting my feet firm on the ground as I wobble my knees.

"Yeah.. how do we keep you focused and in the conversation for the podcast?" Charlie asks softly and Schlatt hums, getting up.

He soon comes back with one of his ram plushies, handing it to me.

"If regressing helps then go ahead. You can keep the plush by the way" he says softly and I reach out, hands touching the fuzzy fabric used to construct the bear together.

I get a feel for the plush, examining it from ever angle before hugging it tightly and nuzzling my face in to the top. I giggle, the fuzz tickling my face a little as I rub my nose against the top. It even smells like Schlatt and that's really comforting. He was like, my online caregiver in the first lockdown.

Being in lockdown, it stressed me out and so when I pulled an all nighter with just Schlatt being my entertainment, he told me all about him being a caregiver towards age regressors. He says having someone to look after actually helped keep his stress levels down whilst he was stuck inside and suggests that regressing would help me with my stress.

"Better little bud?" Schlatt asks and I hum excitedly.

"Fah'ks ou fwor da P'ush Rammy!" I exclaim, smiling up at him as I happily wiggle my legs.

"Awe, you're welcome sunflower" he says softly, leaning over to ruffle my hair.

"Do you wanna switch places then?" Charlie asks Schlatt and he hums.

The two then do switch so Schlatt is closer to me and I happily play with his hands whilst talking with, more of babbling, along with everyone.

"Hey.. Quack, here buddy" my brother says softly as he comes over and hands me the yellow ducky pacifier I had custom made for me six months back.

I happily accept the item, putting it straight in to my mouth as I immediately begin to suck on the silicone. The plastic bobbles between my lips, everyone in the room watching me contently suckle on the object as I babble to myself and the plush in hands.

"So.. why were you actually here in America?" Ted asks softly and I look up to my brother for help with bigger words.

"Oh, American health care is better and Q over here needs a special surgery on his mouth and it could end in permanent damage, if bad enough a feeding tube, so we're getting someone really experienced to do it.. we had a meeting earlier in the week but we also come for his dental care since they don't judge about him being a little" my brother explains and I nod happily.