★Dreamer - Dream

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

Channel(s) - karl, Dream, Tina, Corpse

-

Karl's pov

"Thank you for joining us Dream.. I know it's late" I say softly, smiling happily at his name in discord.

"Well.. couldn't actually sleep and I saw you were streaming.. couldn't pass on the opportunity to talk to you now could I?" Dream says with a soft laugh before he yawns.

"You sound sleepy.. sleep schedule is fucked isn't it..?" Corpse asks softly and Dream hums.

"Yup.. too many late nights editing and streaming.. and being up on bed watch with Sapnap.." Dream mumbles softly and I sigh.

"Is he still bad?" I ask and Dream hums.

"Yeah.. it's making sure he doesn't puke in his sleep cause he could choke and then suffocate and die.. or waking him up for regular medication and bathroom trips" Dream mumbles out and I hum. "He's getting better though, he wakes up through out the night so I've started to leave his medication with a bottle of water on the side.. there's a bucket by his bed incase it's needed" he then goes on to say and I nod, rubbing my eyes.

"Sounds rough.. I'll.. face time Sapnap later on so I can check on and talk with him" I say softly and Dream hums.

"He'll appreciate it" Dream then says and I nod slowly.

I soon begin to play the game, talking with everyone in the discord and just discussing different things from sleep habits to cuddling and comfort.

Soon enough, Dream's voice gets drowned out until we no longer hear anything from him. Corpse and Tina continue to talk, us occasionally hearing soft muttering or shuffle but I'm guessing Dream passed out or something.

Half an hour passes before we hear anything from Dream. A soft, throaty groan.

"Shit! Did I fall asleep!?" Dream asks, panic and dread filling his tone.

"Yeah, it's fine though.. only half an hour, you said next to nothing and none of it was exposing or embarrassing" I say softly and he yawns rather loudly.

"I'm so sorry Karl.. I've been falling asleep all over the place recently" Dream says with a soft sigh, his phone shuffling against his covers.

"It's fine Dream, you've had a lot to deal with.. feel free to leave and go rest okay.. I'll probably still be here when you wake plus I've got Corpse and Tina to keep me company. Don't worry about me being alone" I say softly, covering a few points I know Dream would worry about.

"Alright.. night Karl.." Dream mumbles softly. "Night Tina, Corpse" he then says and a chorus of good nights drown out Dream's goodbyes as he leave the call.

I return to the stream, moving pass the fact that Dream fell asleep on an actual stream. That's never happened before. Dream is the type of person who ends the minute he feels sleepy to avoid any disasters.

<~>

"Hey Dream.. how are you today, especially after last night?" I ask softly and Dream hums.

"Better.. I got some more hours of sleep because my mum came over to help me with Sapnap" Dream says softly and I hum with a short nod.

"How is he?" I ask softly and Dream sighs.

"Better.. not good but better.. he is more responsive today" Dream explains and I hum.

"Yeah, that's good to hear. I'm booking a flight, I'm going to come and help out okay. So you can rest" I say softly and Dream hums.

"Thanks Karl.. really, I appreciate it" Dream says softly and I nod.

"It's the least I can do to help out my friends" I explain and Dream sighs.

"Still.. I really appreciate it" he says softly and I hum.

"I miss him anyways, it'll be a delight to meet you too" I say softly and he hums.

"It'll be nice.. I really wanted to come meet you with Sapnap when he went the first time but I'm an anxious flier and then I get really badly motion sick" Dream explains and I hum.

"Well, it'll be great to meet you. I'm excited in fact, keep me updated on Sapnap's health though" I say softly and he hums.

"Of course.. as of today, he has managed some soup and bread so it's not sloshing about in his stomach" he says to me and I smile.

"That's good! He's keeping it down alright?" I ask softly and Dream hums slowly.

"He ate, watched a bit of tv and fell asleep again so.. so far, yes" Dream says and I nod.

"That is an improvement, I'll get a taxi from the airport to yours in the afternoon after my flight but I'll next you know when I've landed" I say softly and we continue to chat for a while until Dream decides to go take a nap and I finish packing all my stuff up.

I'm most definitely staying a while. Way passed the point of Sapnap being better. 

-

Word counts - 850 

Hello cubs, I hope you enjoyed this one shot and feel free to leave any requests in the comments! <3