★Prison - Dream

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

Tw - inhumane treatment, starvation, self harm, mentions being raped, sexually assaulted

Channel(s) - Awesamdude, Dream, Jschlatt

-

Awesamdude's pov

I watch with a tired sigh, rubbing sleep from my eyes as I stay observing Dream. He hasn't eaten in days, nor slept, nor does he even speak when someone drops off food for him.

"Take over for me.. I need to speak with someone" I say softly, getting up and leaving the office, leaving the entire prison in fact.

I grab my coat on the way our, heading out in to the early mornings cold but moist weather. The grass damp with obvious droplets of water but not from rain, just from the weather being filled with water vapour last night. It was a humid night, awfully warm.

The mornings are always freezing around here. I couldn't imagine what it would be like in the snow or the desert. Must be below freezing.

I head towards the one person who can help Dream. Knowing him, he'll probably be in a good mood this morning. He likes morning, on the contrary to beliefs, he's a calmer person when there's less people around because he finds loads of people overwhelming.

I guess this is why him and Dream get a long so well. They're both associated as evil, as the villain but they're both hugely misunderstood. That's what brings the two together. They're always there for eachother because there's nobody else to look out for them.

I mean, Dream lost all his friends whislt being manipulated by this monster that lives him his head. He was framed, made to look like this heartless monster that gets joy out of others pain, but it really isn't the case.

The other, forced to act like the villain. Had his own kid taken because he was a single father with no experience. Was forced into politics without any interest in parliament. Forced to be a leader with no guidance on the does and don'ts of ruling a nation.

I arrive at a nice little cottage house, just south of the prison and out in the isolated bits of the woods where no one's ever built or destroyed, all accept one.

The man I'm hoping to see awaits, sat outside his house on a little bench by a fire, cooking his breakfast of toasted bread and pork.

"Good morning.. Jschlatt.." I say softly, the man looking up and smiling softly to me.

"Good morning man" he says, his voice smooth and deep. It's soothing and calming to hear.

"I.. need your help with Dream. He won't eat, won't sleep.. just sits and stares at the lava all day and all night" I explain and Schlatt looks up in shock.

"Why.. didn't you go to Techno or someone..? Me and Dream haven't really spoken since I told him.. about.. the whole having a child thing.." Schlatt mumbles, assembling his meal and sadly biting in to it.

"Because, you're the only person Dream listens to and can actually talk to with out fear of judgement. Plus you're the only one who'll actually come to the prison.. the others are afraid.. of Dream" I explain and Schlatt sighs.

"Fine, but I'm bringing this. I only just made this food, I'm not wasting it" Schlatt says and I crack a small smile.

"Thank you, I really appreciate it" I say with a smile as Schlatt puts his fire out and begins to walk closer to me.