★Kisses - DreamNotFound

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

CW - fluffy, soft kisses.

Channel(s) - Dream, GeorgeNotFound, Sapnap

-

Dream's pov

I walk down the aisle as I look for the noodles. George has got really in to his instant noodles and ramen. I think it's cause it's something quick and easy for him to make.

See.. Tesco is loads different from let's say Target or Walmart. It's got more room to walk, foods in different groupings and stuff.

I finally locate the noodles, grabbing a few different pot flavours before going to find doughnuts. I finish grabbing the rest of the stuff on George's list before going to pay and heading back to George's house.

I put the shopping away before making two bowls of spicy chicken ramen noodles. I grab the appropriate utensils for it before going to get George to stop his work. He was editing before I left.

"Hey baby" I say softly, placing a bowl down on his desk before lifting his chin and planting a soft kiss on his lips.

"Dream.. I'm streaming" George says with wide eyes.

"Oh.. well.. ermm.. oh well..? Just eat your fricken food George, I'm not bothered" I say, going to sit back on his bed.

"Yeah, well now chat is freaking out. You've gone and broken them, we weren't even gonna tell them that you were in the UK to begin with" George says with a huff and I shrug, eating my food.

"Just eat and quit whining or you'll have a reason to be whining later" I say with a smirk between mouthfuls of food.

"Pig" George says with a scoff, grabbing his bowl of food and I sigh. I put my bowl on the bedside table, getting up and going over to his chair.

"Don't.. misspeak or I'll have to show you your place.. won't I?" I ask with a soft snarl, breathing down his neck.

"Yes.. I understand.." George says, holding a breath in.

"Good" I say softly, the desk creaking before I stand back up and walk back to my dinner.

"You're a cock.." he mutters out and I roll my eyes.

"Go on baby, keep insulting me I'll just add up the punishments.." I say softly, going on to my phone and scrolling through Twitter.

"Chat, I'm probably gonna end and go eat my food whilst giving Dream attention cause he's getting distantly clingy" George says, pushing his utensils around his bowl.

"I'm not being clingy" I exclaim and George hums with a sarcastic eye roll. "I saw that!" I yell and he laughs. "I'll go call Sapnap then" I say with a huff, grabbing my phone and taking my empty bowl out and leaving the room as he ends stream.

"Don't go off and sulk!" George yells to me and I smile as I reach the kitchen. I clean up my bowl and then call Sapnap, sitting on George's sofa, waiting for him to come out so I know he's ended stream.

Eventually he does, sleepily coming in to hug me. He buries his head in to my chest and I put his empty bowl on the side. I'll wash it in the morning.

"Sapnap, I'm gonna go now man. This monkey is tired so I'm gonna go and cuddle with him and help him get to sleep" I say softly, my tone quiet and soft as to not started George.

"Okay man, sleep well and stuff. Goodnight" Sapnap says softly and I smile.

"Goodnight Sapnap" I say softly before hanging up.

I pick George up, hearing him whine softly as I carrying him off to his bedroom. I lay him down on the bed before putting my phone on charge and turning the lights out. Luckily neither of us really need to get changed since we're always in comfy clothes.

I slip in to bed with him, feeling him cuddle up to my chest. His sleepy hums vibrate through our chests one after the other.

"I love you.. night Dream.." George mumbles out, his voice croaking.

"I love you too, goodnight Gogy" I say softly, closing my eyes and drifting to sleep with George in my arms but not before planting a kiss on his forehead.

-

Word count - 733

Hello everyone, I hope you all enjoyed this one shot. Feel free to leave any requests in the comments and have a wonderful day! <3