★Nakey~.. - Karlnap

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

Cw - hints at doing the deed.. kinky Karl, submissive Sapnap

Channel(s) - Sapnap, Karl, MrBeast, Chris, Chandler

-

Karl's pov

"No! No! Honk you Chris!" I scream down my mic as Chris kills me once again.

We're doing challenges in Minecraft for Jimmy's new twitch channel but we're not filming in the office, instead I stayed home cause of Sapnap. It would be unfair to leave him here all day or drag him to my office all day with nothing for him to do.

Anyways, so Sapnap is currently in the bath. He's cleaning himself off from earlier.. having a nice warm soak and I'm in here.. my bedroom, streaming. I'm helping him blow up on twitch so I've got my stream on, advertising his stream to get it big.

"Haha!" Chris laughs at me, running off as I stay in the screen to chose menu or respawn.

"Chris, no more sabotage" Jimmy says softly and Chris groans.

"Unfair!" He complains and I giggle softly.

"Chandler is actually beating both of you.. stop clowning around if you want to win guys!" Jimmy points out and I groan, having to start from scratch since Chris pushed me in lava.

Basically, you get points through out the game for getting first in many things. First to find a diamond, first to build a nether portal, first to go to the nether, first to create eyes of ender, first to find the portal to the end, the first to the end and the person who kills the dragon.

"I believe in you Karl!" Chandler exclaims softly and we both giggle together.

<An hour in>

After an hour of struggling, me and all of the boys have made it to the nether. We've added an extra thing for points, the first person to find the fortress.

I really underestimated these challenges, speed runners make it look so easy but in reality it's not.

"Karl.." Sapnap whines out and I look up to find him stood in the doorway, hair dripping droplets of water on to his bare chest as he stands there with just a towel around his waist.

"Yeah?" I ask softly. "Why no clothes bud?" I then ask in the same soft tone.

"Cause.. they're all dirty.. could I borrow yours?" He asks with a soft pout. I nod, realising that yeah.. all of his underwear will be in need of washing.. I have a dirty kink, causes things to get messy, wet, smelly and stained.

"Okay bud" I say softly, getting up and going over to my draws.

I pull out my hoodie and a pair of boxer briefs for him. I smile, going over and forcing him to step in to the boxers, helping him dress as if he were a toddler. I put the hoodie on him before taking the towel from around his now covered body and drying his hair off a little.

"Go get the hair dryer and I'll do this for you.." I say softly and he nods before slowly leaving to the bathroom again, taking the dirtied towel with him.

"Rough afternoon?" I hear Chris asks with a snicker and I roll my eyes.

"Haha, very funny dude.. you're the one with a kid, don't act like you and your wife weren't busy" I say with a scoff, putting my headphones back on.

"Ouch.. I was only implying it" he says with a soft huff.

"I'm not wrong though.." I say with a smug smirk.

"Not wrong about what?" Sapnap asks as he arrives back in the room with my hair dryer.

"About how lucky I am to be with you, princess" I say softly and he smiles, blushing softly as he comes over.

"I'm the lucky one" he says softly, kissing my cheek before kneeling down to unplug my fan for a short while so he can plug the hair dryer in.

"Sit between my thighs bud.." I say softly and he nods, sliding back on his knees and fiddling with some little figure he's taken off my desk.

I begin to gently blow his hair dry with the dryer, running my fingers through it to brush out the knots as we go. He giggles softly as I tuck the hair dryer down between his skin and the hoodie, warming his back up.

"It feels warm and funny" Sapnap says with a soft laugh and I nod with a smile.

"It does?" I ask fondly and he nods with a goofy smiles. "Alright, all done.. such a well behaved boy" I say softly and he smiles at the praise. "Unplug this, put my fan back in and go sit on my bed.. get comfy and I'll be over soon, let me just finish this up bubs" I say softly and he nods.

"Okay Karl.." he says softly, doing as I've asked but he pauses to peck my lips before going to sit on the bed.

I quickly wrap up with the boys, accepting a forfeit for when I'm back in the office with them all. I then say goodbye to all of them and go over to Sapnap, my boyfriend being all wrapped up in my blankets.

"Don't you just look so cute?" I ask fondly and he smiles sleepily.

I grab my phone before climbing over him in to my bed. He quickly cuddles up to my chest once I'm comfortable and us out like a light where as I sit and watch some Netflix and check some socials before going to bed.

-

Word count - 950

Hello cubs, I hope you enjoyed this one shot and feel free to leave any requests in the comments!