★The Cat Ears - Ranboo

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

Info - this one shot will involve pet regression Ranboo, I'm not the most educated with pet regression so do correct me on anything wrong. When in the regression, Ranboo will take on kitten like behaviours.

Channel(s) - Ranboo, Tubbo

-

Tubbo's pov

"And these are our fishy boys that me and Ranboo got.. they're staying here with me when Ranboo goes back to American cause he plans to come back, as mentioned before.. I'll be posting pet images and videos on my alt Twitter so make sure you follow that" I explain, showing these two white Molly fish that swim around our small tank sat up on the side.

Every other Sunday, my family and I always go to the aquatic shop. They don't just sell fish they. They sell reptiles like lizards, they sell snakes, birds and hamsters. Little fancy mice and gerbils also.

Last time, Ranboo joined us on the trip out. He thought going out would help him relax from his anxieties. It did and we couldn't help ourselves. We just had to invest in a pet together. Thus here they are. Our two white Molly fish.

"This is Gumbo, and the slightly greyer white, that's Mumbo" I say softly, pointing to the tank every so slightly. "Can you guess who's is who's?" I ask excitedly, waiting a few seconds before checking chat.

Most people spam that Gumbo is mine and I nod with a soft giggle. I hear Ranboo groan, waking from his afternoon nap.

"Boss man I'm streaming, let me turn cam off them you're good to get up and become productive once more" I say playful and Ranboo hums, rubbing sleep from his eyes with large fists.

I turn the camera in hand off before walking over to my desk and turning all camera connections off, just to be safe even though the one in hand was the only active camera.

Ranboo groans, slipping off from the top of the loft area before going off to the kitchen. The door shuts softly behind him, a chesty cough echoing through the kitchen. He wakes with a cough every time he's been sleeping on his back. He gets a dry by phlegmy throat and it's kinda gross.

"Alright chat, what now? I've shown you Rocky.. I've shown you the fishy boys.. I've called with Tommy.. hmm.. news round?" I ask, eyes scanning chat after I set the camera back up.

I make sure I'm not blurred before beginning to load up news round.

"Chat, after this we can do some buzz feed quizzes!" I exclaim and chat explodes with a mixture of yeses and yays.

<>

"Cat ears? Boss man has been living with me for two months and not once has he mentioned he's got bloody cat ears!" I exclaim, looking around to see if I could find them lying around.

I heard the sound of plastic rolling along the floor in the kitchen, a bell ringing ever so softly with each roll. I'm trying to ignoring it cause it could just be Rocks nudging a ball back and forth. He does like the sound of bells, even in his old age.

"Chat, it's probs Rocks.. I don't know where he's hidden these cat ears too though" I say with a shrug, having looking under a few sneaky little hiding spots.