★Last Stream - Karlnap

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

Cw - this one shot does contain age regression in which an adult uses items originally manufactured for toddlers/babies but are produced for adult usage of the sfw headspace. This includes diapers/pull ups, pacifiers, bottles, sippy cups, teethers and little space snacks.

Channel(s) - Karl, Sapnap, Chandler

-

Karl's pov

"Hey chat.." I say, sadly looking to the empty chair besides me. "Sapnap's not here.. as you can see, this was supposed to be our last stream but something came up" I explain softly as I pull out the wii stuff.

I look over chat, seeing them out things like sadge or frowning faces. People also speculate that the meat from last stream made him sick or something.

"Chat, he's okay.. it was just something personal and he may talk about it when he next streams, I don't really know.. I'm waiting on Chandler to come over and do this with me" I explain as I tap my fingers, checking my messages again.

I talk to chat for a bit until Chandler gets here, bringing food along with him. I asked him to bring me some sushi because I literally didn't eat the food we cooked on stream. Plus I just gave Sapnap a packet of gold fish and juice in his sippy cup for when he wakes from napping.

"Is Sapnap good?" Chandler asks softly as he comes in and hands me a bag of food.

"Yeah, he's napping" I say softly and Chandler looks confused.

"On the couch? And what show was playing?" He asks and I shrug.

"Umm.. here.." I mutter, shooting him a quick text about Sapnap's age regression and how he shouldn't speak about it on stream. "Check your messages" I say softly, placing my phone down as I reach for my food.

"Oh.." he says softly after reading through the message.

"So.. will you do karaoke with me?" I ask and Chandler giggles.

"Hell yeah!" He exclaims and I smile. The content has been saved!

"Chat.. when Sapnap next comes, I'll try to find time to squeeze a karaoke stream in but we'll probably have loads to do again" I explain and Chandler nods. We've been busy!

<An hour in to the stream>

"You pick a final song and then we can do a duet?" I suggest and Chandler nods.

I read chat as he picks and at first I think they're trolling with me when they say the curtain, covering my door, moved. But then I hear Sapnap's small voice.

"Papa! Hungy.." Sapnap whines, sitting on his butt with his legs crossed whilst he rubs a small fist in to his eyes.

"I left a snack on the table with your juicy" I say softly, standing before going to him as he whines.

"Wan papa wiv me.." he mumbles sadly and I pout at him.

"I'll be with you soon panda.. let me just finish my stream, go eat your snack and drink your juice whilst you watch your show" I say softly and he pouts, grabbing at my jumper.

"Stay wiv ou!" Sapnap whines softly and I sigh.

"You can't bud.. big you would be upset with me if I let you sit on stream whilst small" I explain calmly and he whines, snuggling in to my chest.

"Sleepy an wan papa.." Sappy mumbles and I sigh.

"Fine cub.. why don't you go sit on my chair and talk with Chan Chan whilst I go get your juicy and snack?" I ask softly and he nods happily.

I stand up, waiting for Sapnap to attempt to climb to his feet but instead he crawls away from me. He giggles happily as he goes.

Chandler smiles before pulling Sapnap up and placing him in the chair, talking to the little to keep him entertained as I go off to grab another chair along with his snack and drink.

I place the third chair besides Sapnap, letting him stay in mine as I place his sippy and panda bowl on the table.

"Panda, do you wanna eat your snack for me?" I ask softly and he whines. "It's gold fish, you like gold fish don't you?" I ask softly and he looks over at the bowl before taking one and nibbling it.

"Tank ou papa.." Sapnap mumbles softly, taking some more out the bowl.

"It's okay sweetheart, I put apple juice in your sippy cause I know that's you're favourite" I say softly and he nods excitedly.

"Mmhm! Best papa eder!" Sappy exclaims, fingers going in to his mouth as he pushes the food in, sucking on the snack so they'll go soggy.

"Let me go find your pacifier" I say softly and he nods sleepily.

He enjoys his snack as I say goodbye to chat, apologizing for such a disorderly stream. I didn't expect Sapnap to come in or become stubborn against leaving so that was a surprise.

"Okay.. Sappy say bye darling. This is the last time for a short while, that we'll be together. You're going back to Dream, aren't you?" I say softly and he nods excitedly.

"Gon go see Dee!" He exclaims and I nod.

"Yeah, that's right bud. You're gonna go back home and I'm gonna face time you every night before bed" I say softly and he nods excitedly.

"Gon miss ou papa!" Sapnap says as he reaches for his sippy cup and I hand it to him.

"I'm gonna miss you too sweetheart.. when I get some time off from working with Jimmy, I'll come visit you and Dream, okay?" I say softly and he nods excitedly. "Alright, anyways.. bye twitch chat, quick hug goodbye" I say softly, loosely hugging the camera before sitting back again.

I wave, raiding Punz before going to take Sapnap back to watch cartoons.

Chandler sits and talks with me and Sappy, keeping the little entertained for a while until I decide it's bed time and Sapnap needs to go to bed otherwise he'll be all grumpy tomorrow.

-

Word count - 1041

Hello cubs, I hope you enjoyed this one shot and feel free to leave any requests in the comments! Stay hydrated, have a snack and go to bed if it's late!