★Just Head - DreamNotFound

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

Cw - smutty, degradation kink

Channel(s) - Sapnap, Dream, GeorgeNotFound, Karl, Quackity, Badboyhalo

-

Dream's pov

"Hey, wasn't George supposed to join?" Bad asks softly and I hum, biting down on to my lip as I look down and make eye contact with a flustered George.

"Yeah.. where is here?" Sapnap asks, almost sounding as if he's toying with the others but hinting to me as to say he knows where George is.

His hair is pushed back, sweat running down the sides of his head as his mouths wrapped around my cock.

I feel slightly bad for the little slut, I haven't showered in two days and the summer weather is that sticky hot weather. I'm sure my slut is enjoying the taste of my sweaty and unwashed cock in his mouth.

"Uh-umm.. I think.. think something came up, he's busy" I say shakily, running my fingers through George's clammy hair.

"What, catching his flight over to Florida?" Quackity asks, making everyone laugh.

"We've been telling you he's been here for a week already!" Sapnap exclaims, seeming like he's joking once again.

"Hang on, he's at my door, hang on" I say with a soft laugh before muting my mic and looking down at George. "You're so pretty baby.. so sexy, does it taste good?" I ask softly, tugging his hair and pulling him back.

"It tastes so good! I love your cock sir.. please let me continue to please you sir!" George begs, resting his head on my thigh.

"You can continue whore.. don't make me cum too fast okay?" I ask softly and he nods before I smile fondly, letting him get back to sucking my cock.

I ruffle his hair before going to unmute on discord.

"Sorry, he wanted to know what I wanted for dinner and I said I'd get something after stream but he was hesitant to let me wait that long" I say softly and Sapnap hums.

"Cause you still haven't eaten today, I bring you food and you don't eat it" Sapnap complains and I shrug.

"I'll eat when I want to eat, not when you bring me food" I complain, tapping my fingers as I feel George's tongue run along my cock.

"You're annoying like that, if he oversleeps past the hour he's supposed to eat at then he'll wait hours before actually having something because he'll only eat at certain hours" Sapnap complains and I scoff.

"I like to have a routine" I say softly and he hums.

"Well.. please grab a snack at some point" Bad says softly and I hum.

"Later, I'm not too hungry" I say softly, looking down at George as he hungrily sucks the tip of my cock.

<Twenty minutes later>

I grunt, gripping the desk with one hand as I feel so close to cumming. My mouth falls open and eyes roll back.

"Fu.." I moan softly, head rolling back and I groan as my knee hits the desk.