★I'm Not! - TommyInnit

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

Chapter info - age regression. If this makes you uncomfortable then please skip.

Channel(s) - TommyInnit, Tubbo, JackManifoldTV

-

Tommy's pov

I yawn, rubbing my eyes as I finish taking my bathroom break. I'm streaming right now, it's about.. one thirty in the morning and it's now Saturday. I had a long week at college so I'm doing a long stream to make up for it.

Jack and Tubbo are currently staying with me cause we've got plans this weekend. I'm planning on ending stream in half an hour to go to bed but I just wanted to spend some time talking with chat.

"I'm back chat" I mumble, stumbling back in to my room as I trip on the door frame.

I sit in my chair, groaning and stumbling over my words as I try to explain what I'll do for the last little bit of the stream.

"Chat, I'm not drunk!" I exclaim seeing everyone spam Drunkinnit in the chat. "I'm really tired cause it was a long week at college" I say softly as my door creeks open.

"You okay mate?" Tubbo asks, Jack coming in after Tubbo and shutting the door behind them.

"Yeah.. I'm fine.." I say, rubbing my eyes.

"Maybe you should go to bed now?" Jack says softly, pushing my fridge out of my eyes as he rests a cold hand on my forehead. "You feel warm bud, are you feeling unwell?" He asks and I nod a little.

"My tummy hurts.." I mumble softly and he nods with a soft pout.

"I think you should go to bed and rest or you'll get sicker" Jack says softly and I nod.

"Kay.." I mumble softly and turn back to my stream. "Chat, m'gonna go.. cause I'm tired and nauseated.. I wanted to stay longer and talk but Jack never says to do something unless it's in my best interest.. so I'm gonna go now, bye chat and I'm not drunk!" I exclaim before ending the stream with a soft goodnight to chat.

"C'mon, let's get you ready for bed" Tubbo says softly once the stream is over. I nod in agreement, getting up and going over to my closet to pick out pajamas.

"So you want your duckie onesie?" Jack asks softly, looking through my wardrobe and I nod excitedly.

"Pick out a nappy hun, you know you have to wear it to bed" Tubbo says as he goes through my box at the bottom of my wardrobe.

I pout and hesitantly point to one on top and Tubbo hums.

"Okay bud, you know the deal. You've gotta change yourself so me and Jack will go and wait outside, opening the door when you're done, okay?" Tubbo says and I quietly nod.

The two leave and I reluctantly change in to the pajamas, picking up my stuffy from by my pillows and crawling to the door.

I reach up on my knees and pull it open, only to make grabby hands and whine sadly.

"I know bud, you wanna be carried but we can't do that.. neither me or Jack are strong enough" Tubbo says softly and I pout.

"C'mon, Jack's got your dummy" Tubbo says softly and Jack hands me the plastic object.

I put it in my mouth and slowly crawl back over to my bed. I pull myself up and climb on, bouncing on the bed and giggling softly as I sit back.

"C'mon, let's tuck you in and we'll play your lullaby for you with the night light" Jack says softly, turning the night light on and the main lights off.

I curl up under my covers, having the cover tucked around me by Tubbo before he gently moves my hair back and says a soft goodnight.

"Goodnight big man" Jack says softly before starting up the lullaby and leaving with Tubbo.

Tubbo's pov

"Right.. we should be getting to bed mate" Jack says mid yawn and I nod.

"I'm just gonna check over twitch to see if Ranboo is live or not" I say softly and Jack nods.

"I'm getting off to bed then, be quiet when you do go too" Jack says softly before walking off. He says that because we're both sleeping in Tommy's living room. One of us has a blow up mattress and the other on the sofa.

I sit out in the kitchen, checking up on Ranboo's twitch and seeing he's offline before deciding I should probably just get ready for bed and watch Netflix till I pass out.

When we wake, Tommy is sat downstairs on the floor with his covers as he watches cartoons.

"Morning bubs.." I say softly, my voice croaky since I just woke.

"Mornin' Tubso.." Tommy says softly, chewing on a teether from his bedside table.

"You want breakie?" I ask softly and he nods.

"Ceweal?" Tommy asks and I nod with a soft hum.

"Okay, I'll make you some cereal, you want juice with it?" I ask softly and he hums.

"Ap'le juice!" He exclaims and I hum softly.

"Alright bubs.. I'll go make you breakfast" I say softly and he nods, turning back to his show.

I go in to the kitchen, rubbing my eyes as I wake up more. I pull out a bowl and grab the coco pops in the cupboard. I fill the bowl, designed for little kids, with the cereal before adding milk and grabbing his matching cup. It all came in a set, even the cutlery.

I grab a spoon, putting it in to the bowl before going back to Tommy. I hand him the bowl before setting the cup on the coffee table so it won't spill in to the rug.

"I'm gonna go make French toast with eggs and bacon for breakfast for me and Jack, you okay to eat by yourself.. maybe wake Jack up?" I ask softly and he nods. "Alright" I say softly before getting up and making food.

-

Word count - 1023

Hello cubs, I hope you enjoyed this one shot and feel free to leave any requests in the comments!