★Not What I Expected - Bench Trio

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

CW - dysphoria, panic attack

Channel(s) - Tommy, Tubbo, Ranboo

-

Ranboo's pov

"Tommy why don't you go change" Tubbo asks softly as he sits between me and the other Brit on the sofa, slapping Tommy's leg with his empty hand.

"I erh.. didn't bring a hoodie so.." Tommy mumbles and I raise an eyebrow. Why would he need a hoodie?

"Ranboo go get Tommy one of your hoodies to wear for the night" Tubbo says softly to me and I nod before getting up.

I go to my pile of clean laundry, looking for a comfy hoodie for Tommy. I find a deep red one, grabbing it from the middle of the pile before returning back to Tubbo and Tommy.

"Here.. but umm.. why does he need it? We can just turn the heat up" I say softly and Tubbo giggles softly.

"Oh Boo.." he says and I squint at him in confusion before sighing with a soft shrug.

"What?" I ask softly and Tommy sighs.

"Ranboo, sit.. and I'll tell you" he says softly and I nod before taking a seat. "So.. ermm.. I'm.. I'm a trans guy, Ranboo. I was assigned female at birth but that doesn't match what I really am and so I'm transitioning so I match my insides with my outsides" Tommy explains slowly.

He's.. like me?

Born in the wrong body.. he binds too?

I'm not so alone?

This is a lot to take in all at once. Tommy is trans, just like me. He looks.. so manly. Why do I still look so feminine then? I've still got the shaped waist which Tubbo called feminine the minute he saw me. It's not his fault, he doesn't know but it causes such bad dysphoria, knowing I'm still seen as a girl to some.

"Erm.. gi-give me a mmm-moment" I struggle to stutter out, I quickly get up before going straight in to the bathroom.

I lock the door behind me, falling to the cold tiled floor as I pull my knees to my quickly tightening chest.

Tubbo's pov

"I-.. is he not okay with it? I thought he would be since so many of his fans were.. you know.. LGBTQIA+" Tommy mumbles out, staring at the door Ranboo left through.

"He gets a little overwhelmed sometimes.. maybe his thoughts started to run or something?" I say softly and Tommy sighs softly.

"I was expecting a better answer from him honestly.." he says softly and I sigh, rubbing his back.

"Just let him sort through his thoughts in peace for little, I'm sure he'll reassure you once he comes back.. do you wanna go change up in the loft?" I ask softly and Tommy nods, taking the clothes piled in his lap before going to change.

I play on my phone, entertaining myself until Tommy gets back. We soon set up a little stream since neither of our pajamas are obvious pajamas. Plus, we don't really wanna put a movie on for Ranboo to come in half way through and not know what's going on.