★First Challenge - Karl

Warning this chapter may inappropriate language and mature content

CW - second hand embarrassment, lack of body confidence, mentions nausea and stomach ache.

Channel(s) - MrBeast, Chris, Chandler, Karl, Tyler

-

Karl's pov

"And this is Karl! Welcome boys to the last to leave the candy bowl challenge!" Jimmy exclaims having the camera film all of us in the bowl.

I probably made the bad discuss of not using the bathroom before this and drinking an entire monster energy drink.

"Let's see if Karl can beat Chandler and his losing streak" Jimmy says, clapping his hands together and the challenge begins with that.

We entertain eachother, throwing candies between us and making up games and challenged with it. The winner gets an object of our choice for entertainment.

I won the third game and chose my phone. Shortly after that arrived it was feeding time. Jimmy took our orders for food and went off to do all the purchasing whilst we sat around just talking.

If I'm honest, I'm not too hungry. All the sticky candy and the sweet smell is making me nauseous. The rooms is also overwhelmingly hot.

When Jimmy gets back I request a cold monster to go with it instead of the strawberry milkshake cause I know he was eying up the milkshake anyways.

"Yeah, alright" Jimmy says with a happily smile, instantly sipping from the milkshake before going off to get me a monster from the mini fridge and coming back.

I eat a little, picking at the food and mainly drinking the cold beverage in hopes to cool down. I also call Quackity and Sapnap to entertain me.

"You sure you're fine, I don't think I've ever seen you sweaty" Sapnap says softly and I hum.

"It's very hot in here.. everyone's still here but they're just doing their own thing" I say softly.

Soon Jimmy comes back to do time lapse and about forty fives minutes after eating my stomach is just too unsettled with the little food in it.

"Jimmy, I'm gonna throw up" I say and his head whips up.

"You what Karl?" He asks in shock.

"I'm gonna puke" I say, holding my fist in front of my mouth before a sicky burp comes out.

Jimmy rushes over, lifting a blue bucket over the side and I lean over literally just bringing up my entire lunch.. and breakfast.

"Whoo! There he blows!" Quackity exclaims from with in his room.

I cough, gagging on the taste and smell of the vomit. Sapnap and Quackity laugh at the irony of the fact that I said about five minutes ago, I wouldn't puke but here I am emptying my guts in front of everyone.

Mid way through puking I realise I'd completely forgotten about the full bladder problem I had been hiding and that quickly drained out in to my pants and the bowl.

"That's vile.. I'm not doing this in this heat with that going on" Tyler complains, getting out and wiping sticky candies off of himself and Jimmy looks between me, the bucket and the losing contestant.