★First Challenge - the original - Karl

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

Cw - second hand embarrassment

Channel(s) - Karl, MrBeast, Chris, Chandler, Tyler

This is the original to the other one shot that has the same title, that one was a rewrite but this was the first draft of it. Which do you prefer?

-

Karl's pov

"And this is Karl's first challenge so wish him luck in the comments!" Jimmy exclaims and I smile, pushing my hair out of my eyes.

"Yes.. and that's why I took my pants off for this!" I exclaim, laughing away. The others pause but Jimmy moves one with a soft laugh.

"Wait.. did you actually?" Chandler asks and I nod with a giggle. "Same man!" Chandler exclaims and we high five.

So the challenge begins and for the first hour is alright. Although being in a large bowl of sweets is probably my least favourite thing to do.

It makes you feel sticky, it's uncomfortable and it's too hot. The candy is hard and uncomfortable, everything is sticking to me and I'm sweating.

"Jimmy, I'm thirsty!" I whine out, the others seeming content with how the challenge is going.

"Alright.. what do you want to drink Karl?" Jimmy asks, coming over and leaning on the side.

"Hmm.. could you get me a monster from the fridge?" I ask softly and he nods, ruffling my hair.

"I'll be right back" he says before looking to the others. "Anyone want anything other than Karl?" He asks and the others request something like soda or juice.

He soon goes off and I sit back with a sigh. I'm irritated by the little room I have, it's too cramped and there's not enough room to move with out being uncomfortably close to Chandler or Tyler.

"Here Karl" Jimmy says, coming back with the drinks.

"Jimmy, I've gotta pee" Chandler says and Tyler smirks.

"Just pee in here.. Chris or Karl would get out cause they'd find it gross!" He says and I roll my eyes.

"I'm not afraid of pee" I say, rolling my eyes and he scoffs.

"Keep saying that clean boy, you literally always smell like soap" Tyler says and I roll my eyes.

"Just cause I prefer to be clean" I say with a shrug as I crack my can open and sip it.

I have a few mouthfuls before burying the bottom in the candy to keep it standing. We go back to waisting time. I end up getting my phone brought in to talk to Quackity for a bit, I was just that bored.

"It's really warm in here though" I complain to Quackity and he laughs softly.

"Take your shirt off then" he says with a soft smirk.

"You know I'm self conscious.. I don't like to take my shirt off" I say softly and he sighs.

"Then there's not a lot you can do but suffer in the heat" Quackity says softly and I sigh.

"You're not very sympathetic are you big Q?" I ask and he shrugs.

"I can be but I literally can't do anything across the country from you!" Quackity exclaims playfully and I laugh.

I screech as a warm, sticky and fizzy substance is poured over my head. My honking drink!

"That was my drink you rude man!" I exclaim, and Jimmy comes over after hearing all the arguing.