★Stomach Bug - Dreamnap

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

Tw - emetophobia

Channel(s) - Karl, Sapnap, Dream, GeorgeNotFound

-

Sapnap's pov

Phlegm and vomit drips from my chin in sticky dangles of spit, joining the puddle of vomit on the bedsheets covering my lap.

I cough, bringing up more puke and gagging at the smell. Well.. there goes my entire dinner, breakfast I ate before I came here and anything I drank today.

Cold sweats cause my hands to feel clammy as I shiver. Tears run down my cheeks and I quickly wipe them away with my sleeve, wiping my mouth after and slipping out of bed. I don't want to drop vomit in to the carpet.

I flick the lights on, groaning at the mess on my sheets and dizzily resting my head against the cold wall.

I groan, forcing myself up to go find Karl. I need him now. I feel disgusting and I'm so tired but I can't sleep there if the sheets are puke filled.

I stumble down the hall, checking a few rooms before hearing Karl's soft laugh and I walk in the direction of it. The house is overwhelmingly hot and everything is spinning.

"Karl!" I whine out, my voice breaking and sounding shakily.

"Yeah, what's up man?" Karl asks as I open the door and he turns in his chair to look at me.

"I threw up.." I mumble sadly and he gasps softly.

"You did, where.. the bathroom?" He asks softly and I shake my head.

"In bed.. m'sorry.." I say shakily, tears running down my cheeks as I worry about him getting mad.

"Awe, Sappy, it's okay.. I'll get clean sheets for you" Karl says softly, coming over to wipe my tears.

"M'sorry.. I'm bein' a bother I know.." I say sadly and he softly hushes me.

"You're not okay, it's not your fault.. I'm not mad, I'm not bothered okay.. you're just fine bud, it's a quick sheet change.. you don't need to worry" Karl says softly, caressing my cheeks and I nod sadly, sniffling a little. "Would you like to go sit by the toilet or do you wanna wait here with a bucket?" Karl asks and I shrug.

"Can I stay in here..?" I ask softly and he nods softly.

"Of course, go sit in my chair and I'll go get a bucket real quick" Karl says softly and I nod with a light sniffle.

So I do so, hearing soft voices just barely coming through Karl's headphones as the room is mostly silent

When he comes back, he hands me a grey bucket and I put it in my lap. My stomach swimming in nausea and head spinning from the heat.

"I'll be back shortly, try stay awake for me buddy.. here's some water too" Karl says softly, gently rubbing my back before patting my head. "Hey, Dream's here if you wanna talk to him" Karl says softly, picking his headphones up and placing them on my head.

"Hey Sapnap, buddy" Dream's voice greets my ears and I whine, resting my chin on the edge of the bucket. "I see you're still feeling ill then, I told you.. you could have pushed it back a day or two" Dream says softly and I hum.

"I thought.. I was just nervous.." I mumble softly and he sighs.

"I know bud, I told you your head felt hot.. next time will you believe me, I've been worried" Dream says softly and I nod my head. "I'll send Karl a list of your favourite snacks and stuff to have whilst ill, I promise even though I'm not there, he's gonna take good care of you whilst your sick and you're not burdening him, I promise you Sappy" Dream keeps his tone soft as he speaks and I nod, letting small tears run down my cheeks.

"I-I wanna be there with you.." I say shakily, trying to stop myself from sobbing.

"Let me book a flight, I'll come out there and I'll help Karl look after you. Will that make you feel better?" Dream asks and I nod my head. "Okay, I'll book the next flight.. I'll be there soon" he says softly as Karl comes back in to the room.

"All clean now bud, you ready to go back to bed?" Karl asks softly, rubbing my back gently.

"Mm.." I hum softly, rubbing my eyes.

"What were you talking about?" He asks, wiping tears off my cheeks again.

"Dream's.. gon.. fly out.." I mumble, my words slurring slowly as I'm more sleepy than anything.

"I see.. I shall prepare him a room then?" Karl asks and I shake my head.

"We.. can share.. he's gonna give me cuddles to make me feel better" I mumble out softly, hugging the bucket to my chest.

"I will bubbas, I'll make sure to give you lots of cuddles until you're feeling better" Dream says softly and George sighs.

"Well.. I think it's time for Sapnap to get back to bed, you'll need to pack for the plane.." George explains softly and Dream hums in agreement.

"I'll be there by the time you wake bubbas" Dream says softly and I nod.

"Night Dream.. George.." I mumble softly, hearing a short chain of goodbyes before I hand the headphones back over to Karl. He says a quick goodbye to everyone before ending his stream and leaving the call.

He takes me back to bed, placing the bucket by the edge and I curl up in the sheets, sleeping slightly upright to help settle my stomach a little more.

<In the morning>

"Hey sunshine.." a soft voice gently wakes me, a delicate hand brushes over my cheeks and I smile a little.

"He-hey.." I croak out, rubbing my face into the hand more.

"Morning bubs.. I brought you up a yoghurt pot?" The voice says softly and I slowly open my eyes, being face to face with Dream.

"Tha-thank.. you Dream.." I say softly, smiling fondly at him.

He helps me sit up properly, sitting besides me on the king sized bed and handing me a spoon. I slowly eat the yoghurt before being handed a bottle of strawberry vitamin water.

"Thank you for coming.." I mumble softly, snuggling in to his side.

"It's alright panda.. just gotta focus on getting you all better" he says softly before kissing my cheek. "If you're gonna puke, bucket, do you want anything?" Dream asks softly and I shake my head.

"Just cuddles and movies" I mumble groggily, cuddling in to his chest more and he hums softly.

"I see kitten, let me grab my laptop and I'll put some Netflix on" Dream says softly and I nod slowly, letting him go get his laptop but instantly cuddling back in to him when he gets back in bed.

"Dream, do you or Sapnap need anything..? I'm gonna go to the store and then once I've dropped stuff back I'll be going to Jimmy's.. we've got videos to plan" Karl says as he nervously fiddles his thumbs in the doorway.

"No.. it's okay.. have fun with Jimmy.. tell him I'll be well in time for the hide and seek video!" I exclaim, my voice cracking softly as I cough.

"Alright, just message me if you need any medicine or anything.. I'll get it as I head back later if so" he says before smiling and waving as he heads back out of the room to go out shopping.

Dream and I pick a movie that I fall asleep listening to.

With in twenty four hours I was feeling perfectly fine again. No full headache, no nausea, no sniffle and no fever!

Dream stayed for the time I'm with Karl but he joins the camera crew for the hide and seek video. People wouldn't even know he was there cause he's never shown his face on camera. They'd just think he was a new camera man or something.

It was a great day for all of us! A great week even. Karl didn't even mind having Dream stay, he sat off screen on streams. That or he pulled a Ranboo with sunglasses and a mask.

-

Word count - 1389

Hello cubs, I hope you enjoyed this one shot and feel free to leave any requests in the comments! <3