★Dissociated - Tubbo

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

Tw - mentions of dissociation and D.I.Ds.

Channel(s) - Tubbo, Badboyhalo, TommyInnit

Info - Tubbo has four alters. Maya, a five year old female who displays Tubbo's imagination and inner child. She tends to come out more than his other alters, especially when he's stressed out.

Alter two, Milo. He's fifteen and resembles Tubbo's passion for his friends and family.

Alter three, Harlow. Eighteen years old, enby teen. They represent Tubbo's resilience for his streams and videos.

And alter four is Tia. She's twenty two, goes by she/they pronouns and mostly represents Tubbo's need for money to spend and to give.

-

Tubbo's pov

"So, Tubbo! Are you willing to help me and Bad with our new project!?" Tommy asks, he was blabbering in about something but I was focusing on getting new flowers for my flower garden.

"Hmm, sorry, what's the plan?" I ask. Recently, Bad has joined us on the origins smp.

"Oh, so we're going to make a café! For everyone to enjoy!" Bad exclaims happily and I hum.

"I guess I can help with décor!" I exclaim, going back over to where two have began to build.

"Great!" Tommy exclaims and we begin the long process of building and interior design. I help most with that and glass to make the building look better, especially from from the outside.

I sort out bushes and flowers and how the tables are set out. I smile, looking around at the setting.

My mind becomes fuzzier and I begin to zone out as I examine the entirety of the build.

Maya's pov

I smile, being present in my hosts body. It's been a while since I got to be be the present personality. Normally when our host is dissociating it's either Harlow or Tia who become the main identity.

I look around the room, smiling happily at the sight of Tubbo's items. On a shelf is a few stuffies based of Minecraft, they game I love playing!

I wander over to it and grab the bee stuffy from the shelf before going back to the chair and crossing my legs.

"Tubbo, you good?" A soft, males voice asks and I look up to his entire set up.

"Umm.. h-hi.." I stutter shyly, my voice being much different to Tubbo's.

"Oh, umm, hi.. who are you?" The same voice asks.

"I'm Maya!" I exclaim, smiling softly.

"Oh, well I'm Badboyhalo be you can call me Bad for short" the voice says softly and I nod my head.

"I'm Tommy.. can we speak with Tubbo?" Another voice asks.

"No.. Tubbo can't talk right now, not till later" I say softly.

"Okay sweetheart, are you one of his alters?" Bad asks and I hum. "We've never met you before" he says softly and I hum.

"I don't get much time.. Tia and Harlow are the main alters to our host! I mostly get time when he's too stressed" I say softly, playing with the stuff in my lap.

"I see, hey can you help me with something honey?" Bad asks softly and I nod. "Okay, can you take the mouse for Tubbo's set up and make the little hand go to the big button that says end on it?" He asks and I hum.

"Okay Bad!" I exclaim, doing so and leaving the white hand hovering over the button.

"Good girl, can you left click on it?" He asks and I hum, doing so. My screen then clears on to a white page and I turn back to the monitor with Minecraft on it.

"Tubbo, mum would like you down stairs real quick" Lani says softly, she's my favourite because Lani always does my make up and makes me look like a pretty princess. Tea, short for Teagan, is amazing to hang out with too because we watch Disney movies together!

"La! Can we paint our nails?" I ask excitedly and Lani seems to realise it's me over our host Tubbo.

"Yeah sure, let me tell our mum that Tubbo can't have this talk right now because you're here" she says softly, I say goodbye to bad and Tommy before following Lani out.

Tubbo's pov

<Later>

I wake with a groan, rubbing my face in to my pillow. What time is it? I look to my clock and read 1:25am. How did I get in to bed?

Did I even end stream?

I reach for my phone, not being able to find it in my room. I get up, going to where I stream and looking for my phone. I find it on my desk, waking my monitor up and seeing that everything is the same as it were when I streamed, discord still open, Minecraft still on just the stream ended hours ago.

I rub my eyes, letting them adjust to the brightness of the room with the monitors on.

"You dissociated, umm Maya I think it was, she was out" Teagan says softly, standing in the doorway.

"Oh.. that makes sense" I say softly, logging off of everything and turning everything off. I grab my phone and then go back to my bedroom.

-

Word count - 888

Hello everyone, I hope you all enjoyed this one shot. Feel free to leave any requests and have a wonderful day! <3