★Lightheaded - Sapnap

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

Cw - fainting, zoning out a lot

Channel(s) - Dream, Sapnap, GeorgeNotFound, Karl, Quackity

-

Sapnap's pov

I sigh softly, placing my water bottle back on my desk and dizziness continues to wrack my brain and partly distract me from the task at hand if getting through this one simple stream. Then I can go and curl up on the sofa and if I faint, I'm not gonna get hurt. I need to eat something salty really.

"Hang on guys, I'll brb cause I gotta pee!" Dream exclaims before muting and going off.

I look up to look to my camera but the room starts to spin slightly worse than before and little black dots invade my vision as I begin to blank out. I just begin to stare at the wall.

"Yo Sapnap! Why'd you look up like that?" Quackity asks, bursting out in to laughter and I groan, rubbing my temples as I try to bring my focus back to the stream.

"No! I just zoned out is all.. I went to go look at my camera and I just zoned out I guess" I say, going back to my game play.

Soon Dream returns and the dizziness gets worse and worse. I've still got another hours worth of stream time to get through.

This is when the invading black dots and my time periods of zoning out seem to get bigger. I sway a little, struggling to stay conscious and I groan, bringing everything back to the blaring lights before my eyes.

"Guys.. I think I'm gonna end early.. I'm having a hard time not passing out.. I need to go and eat something salty and lay down because I know I'm gonna faint at some point and I'd rather it not be on stream.. so Dream, could you find the pretzels out.. or something like them?" I ask and he hums.

"Yeah, I'll go set up snacks and water with blankets and cushions on the sofa" Dream says before saying his quick goodbye and leaving.

"Awh man.. I'm so sorry I made fun man, I didn't know it was bad today" Quackity says softly and I hum.

"Well.. it's fine.. I'm gonna go cause everything's very spinney and I'm seeing black dots.. fun.. I'll tweet later on my health and how I'm feeling" I say before quickly ending and groaning. I swallow a mouthful of water before slowly standing, using the walls to help me go find Dream.

"Hey.. here.." Dream says softly, coming over and supporting me. Everything is spinny and black dots keep invading my vision. "Let's sit.. and eat something.." Dream says softly knowing I haven't eaten much in the past couple of days since I've been busy with streams, recording and editing.

"M'sorry.." I slur out, immediately setting my hands between my knees as I sit on the sofa.

"C'mon, have some pretzels and water" Dream says softly as he hands me a bag of snacks.

"What.. if I pass out and choke?" I ask hesitantly and Dream sighs.

"I won't let you.. c'mon.. or would you rather pass out then eat something?" Dream asks and I shrug.

Dream's pov

I watch as Sapnap's eyes continuously flutter, he slowly slips between being conscious and unconscious until he fully faints on the sofa.

I sigh, gently rubbing his back as I wait for him to gain consciousness. He soon does, groaning as his eyes flutter open and he meets mine.

"Wha..?" He asks groggily, moving his hands to to dig them in to his eyes.

"Hey.. hi.. you fainted again man. Slowly sit up and let's eat some snacks yeah?" I say softly and he nods slowly.

I open the bag of pretzels and hold them out to Sapnap as he sits. He reaches in to the bag and eats a few before having a sip of water.

"Are you okay?" I ask softly and he nods.

"Yeah.. just tired.." he mumbles softly and I hum.

"Alright.. have some water okay. Lets just sit here for a bit" I say softly and Sappy hums with a groggy tone.

<>

Word count - 717

Hello cubs, I hope you enjoyed this one shot. Feel free to leave any requests in the comments!