★Panda - Dreamnap

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

Chapter info - age regression (if you don't like this then please skip to the next one shot)

Channel(s) - Dream, Sapnap, GeorgeNotFound, Badboyhalo, Skeppy, Quackity

Little - Sapnap
Caregiver - Dream

-

Dream's pov

"Wait, so where's Bad gone?" Quackity asks and I him in agreement, noticing the lack of arguing going down each time either me or Quackity swear.

"Toilet.. I think he said he was gonna go pee" Skeppy says softly, focusing on his paint by numbers but it's a real life thing.

It comes with a few different images to paint and all the colours up to like 105. It's Skeppy's thing, precision in art and painting.

"Alright" Quackity says and I hum.

"Dream, what's Sapnap up to?" George asks and I shrug.

"He was watching a movie.. umm, I'm not sure what he's up to now and whether the movies over or not" I say softly, running around in Minecraft.

"Alright.. I'm gonna call him after this stream then" George says and I hum.

We go back to talking and playing, Bad returning shortly after.

"What took so long?" Skeppy asks in a whiny tone.

"Sorry.. gluten is messing with me.. my new neighbors brought round something that had gluten in as a free gift, I was gonna take them muffins but I'm so bloated.. I cannot bake" Bad mumbles, whining slightly in pain.

"Why didn't you say thanks but I have a gluten intolerance?" Skeppy asks and Bad sighs again.

"At first I didn't realise there was gluten in there until I got the killer stomach pains.. my doctor just said to sit it out since the intolerance isn't life threatening, just uncomfortable" Bad then says and Skeppy hums.

"Just get a heating pad, it should help like last time" Skeppy says and I hear my door open, followed by soft footsteps behind me.

"Da, wen potty by sewf!" Sapnap's slurs out, his regressed mind being happy about achieving something.

"You did, I'm so proud of you my big boy!" I exclaim, pulling him over to me and hugging him.

"Mhm! I had twinkle af'er movie so I wen by sewf!" Sapnap exclaims happily and I smile.

"Good job buddy" I exclaim, smiling happily as I hold my hand out for a high five and he happily follows through with it, giggling happily. "You know what this means, right?" I ask and he bounces happily, nodding his head loads.

"New sti'ter on chart!" Sapnap exclaims and I nod, ruffling his hair as he giggles.

"And panda, I'm pretty sure this is the last sticker you needed to get a prize!" I exclaim and he gasps.

"Reawly?" He asks and I hum.

"Yeah, so let's go get your chart, huh, and bring it back here to put stickers on" I say and Sapnap nods excitedly before running off. "Bad, I'll be back in a second okay.. I'm just gonna go sort my little panda out with his reward" I say softly and he hums.

"Alright, take your time Dream" Bad says softly and I hum, I then take my headphones off, muting my audio from his stream before going off to sort some stuff out with Sapnap.

I pull out the reward sheet and let him out a gold start next to the one he wants. Tomorrow we'll be going out to a water park and then we'll go to a nice restaurant for dinner before coming back and watching a few movies.

I've been trying to potty train the mentally three year old for two months and it's taken him a while because of how long he got to just be in diapers for and it didn't bother me until he started to have accidents when he wasn't regressed. That's when we both knew he needed to be potty trained all over again.

After we're done with putting the stickers on his chart and everything, I let him have the candy of his choice before taking him to change in to some pajamas and a pull up for night time.

"You wanna come watch me play for a bit before bedtime?" I ask softly and Sapnap nods happily.

We go back to my set up and I change my headphones out for earphones, putting on in to Sapnap's left ear as I have the other in my right. He seems between my thighs, happily playing with his teether as I unmute and join my friends back.

"Hello, I'm back!" I exclaim, ruffling Sapnap's hair softly.

"Hiya Dream!" Gogy exclaims and Sapnap giggles.

"George!" He exclaims, clapping excitedly.

"Oh hey buddy, have you had fun today?" George asks softly and Sapnap hums softly.

"Yuhuh! Wots! I gets ta go water park tomowow!" Sapnap exclaims happily and I smile.

"You do? That sounds like loads of fun buddy" George says and I gently kiss the top of Sapnap's head.

We go back to the stream, Sapnap playing with figures I have left out on my desk. He makes little noises as he plays and I smile in amusement.

Eventually Bad decides he needs to end stream because his gluten intolerance is making it really painful for him to do anything.

So Skeppy goes off to look after him hut we stream with Quackity, talking with him and his chat. He shows us some YouTube clips and we have a chill time.

"Oh, for anyone in Quackity's chat who is also a fan of Sapnap.. he's here, just in his headspace so don't ask for him" I say, reading through chat and seeing a lot of people spam for Sapnap.

I say this because he has been open with his chat and told them but only because he accidently left a pacifier out on a face cam stream and everyone wouldn't stop bugging him about it. That and he also had a sippy cup that was half full on his desk right besides a bottle of water.

So.. that led to him explaining it to chat. He had to tell them that he didn't have any younger sibling, he just used a sfw headspace to cope with the stress of being a streaming and childhood trauma played in to it all.

"Buddy.. I think it's bed time, don't you?" I ask softly and he nods sleepily, rubbing his eyes as he curls up against my chest. "Okay, you wanna sleep in my bed for tonight?" I ask softly and he hums, putting his thumb in to his mouth.

I yawn softly, picking the lighter male up. Considering Sapnap's broader and bigger physique, you'd assume he'd be quite heavy but he's rather light. Either that or I'm just really strong. Working out is like Sapnap's thing or something. Other than video games and streaming, he does like to go to the gym to blow off steam and all that lovely stuff.

I gently lay him down in bed before going to the kitchen and grabbing a sterile pacifier. I take it back to him, slipping his thumb out from between his lips and replace it with the soother.

I gently kiss his forehead, wishing him sweet dreams before returning to the stream. We go for half an hour more, wanting to end quick so none of us woke Sapnap.

Luckily we didn't and I went to bed shortly after, feeling Sapnap cuddle up to me almost immediately after I layed down in bed. I smile softly, letting out a soft sigh before falling asleep myself.

-

Word count - 1287

Hello cubs, I hope you enjoyed this one shot and feel free to leave any requests in the comments! Have a wonderful day or night! <3