★Odd Video - Bench Trio

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

Chapter info - this was requested under on of the one shots, this isn't sexualising Ranboo, Tommy or Tubbo in any way. They wear diapers for a vlog challenge and after, both Ranboo and Tubbo find comfort and convenience in the item and continue to use them.

Weeks later when Tommy is hanging out with them at Tubbo's, he teases them about the whole vlog ordeal and hurts Ranboo's feelings a little but he soon makes up for it and cheers the taller up with the help of Tubbo.

Channel(s) - Tommy, Tubbo, Ranboo

-

Tommy's pov

"Okay.. take a camera each boys" I say softly, pointing to the two go pros set out on the desk and showing them to my camera.

"Okay?" Tubbo says softly, picking one up and Ranboo silently takes the other.

"You're gonna film yourself for a full twenty four hours for today's vlog.. cause we're gonna be wearing diapers.. odd I know but it'll be funny!" I exclaim, grabbing a shopping bag out from my wardrobe.

"Why?" Ranboo asks, looking at the bag I place on my bed.

"It was a requested vlog idea a while back.. I forgot the main context behind it but it'll be funny.. three streamers wear diapers for twenty four hours to see the benefits?" I say, leaning back against my wall and Tubbo sighs.

"Fine, let's get this over with. The sooner we start, the sooner its over with" he says, going to grab the stuff out of the bag.

"Umm.. the instructions for putting it on are on the back so we could go change one at a time?" I suggest and Tubbo nods before grabbing the packet and leaving first.

"I'll leave it in the bathroom" he says softly and I nod.

I brought a pack of twenty one so each of us can have seven. Anyways, the Challenge is who ever can stay in the diapers longest, wins. You're allowed to take it off at any point in the day for when it becomes uncomfortable. The one rule is, you have to go to the bathroom in it.. unless it's for a shit, then you don't have to.

There's also a spare pack for Tubbo and Ranboo to take on with them for when they go and do what they've got to do later today and early tomorrow.

Soon enough we're all changed in to the diapers and I finish explaining the rules.

"Why?" Ranboo asks, looking fed up with this already.

"Why what?" I ask softly and he sighs.

"Why do we actually have to use them?" He then asks and I shrug.

"Cause otherwise there'd be no challenge!" I exclaim before rolling my eyes with a laugh as if I hadn't explained it more than once.

"This is one of your weirder ideas Tommy.." Tubbo mumbles out, sitting back on my bed with a sigh.

<>

Ranboo's pov

"Tommy, he's here.. which is.. fun if you wanna say that. He and Tubbo get hyped up really late at night when I'm really tired so I find it hard to process their energy" I complain, sitting back in my chair as I read chat and just do a sitting down stream where I talk to chat.