★Emergency - Tubbo

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

Tw - dysphoria, mentions periods, leaking and stuff

Channel(s) - Tubbo, TommyInnit, JackManifoldTV, GeorgeNotFound

This is a trans Tubbo one shot, if you don't like this au then please skip.

-

Tubbo's pov

I groan, my stomach hurts like shit. Literally the day before I had to leave home to come here, my period hit and my craps have been like arseholes.

It's just this nonstop stabbing and aching pain. Today, Tommy had planned for us to do a vlog where we do this military trail thing for fun.

I'm hoping a bit of exercise would do me some good. I'm hoping it'll help with the cramps.

We're heading to the event, the car rocking as it goes over each bump and I rest my head against Tommy.

"You alright mate? Feel car sick?" He asks and I shrug.

"A little icky.." I mumble softly and Tommy hums softly.

"We'll be there soon, the fresh air will settle your stomach and make you feel better" Tommy says softly, gently rubbing my side.

"He not feeling good?" Jack asks from the drivers seat. I groan, moving my arms around my stomach and letting my eyes slip closed. "You're not gonna throw up, are you?" He asks and I shake my head.

"No.." I mutter with a huff and Jack hums.

"Well we're almost there, just gotta locate the carpark" George says softly and I nod slowly.

I sit through five more minutes of nauseating agony. Then we get out and I lean against the car whilst Jack pays for parking.

"Is it too late to ask for a paracetamol?" I ask, holding my pained stomach.

"You can stay here if you're not up to doing this?" George offers and I shake my head.

"I'm fine" I say, forcing a smile and getting ready for the events.

<Later>

"Can we have a break?" I ask, feeling achy from pulling myself through all obstacles, carrying the entire group through this event.

"No breaks, only finish" Adam says, playing Mr serious for the video.

I groan, moving on to the next obstacle. I move through, getting half way before stopping to look back at the others. They're mucking about, filming eachother.

I glance down with a groan, feeling my stomach cramp up again and my heart skips a beat at the sight of a small red patch on my outfit.

That's gone through layers of clothes, layers!

"Mr boss man, Sir, could we have a bathroom break?" I ask shakily, moving so they can't see the blood stained patch. How embarrassing..

"No bathroom breaks, only finish the course" he says and I look down, desperate to go change.

"But sir, it's an emergency!" I exclaim and he huffs.

"There's two obstacles left, tell your friends to hurry on!" He exclaims and I look to the group who are slowly making their way through the obstacle.