★Horror - Karlnap

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

Cw - second hand embarrassment

Channel(s) - Karl, Sapnap

-

Karl's pov

I giggle, watching Sapnap freak out as he tries to play fnaf vr. Okay, seeing him scared is so funny. I feel a little bad cause he's terrified but it's kinda cute seeing him get scared and need me.

Maybe I just like seeing him so vulnerable, it's cute to me. I just like the idea of Sapnap needing to rely on me and looking to me for protection. It makes my heart swell.

"You can do it, you've got this Sapnap!" I exclaim and he whimpers softly, trying to focus in just winning.

I watch him play, occasionally throwing in some motivating comments and comforting him through his game. Then he gets jump scared. He did so well until he got jump scared.

The scare caused him to scream aloud, his voice breaking like a fifteen year old going through puberty.

Then he bursts in to tears, sobbing as he curls up in to himself but not pulling the vr set off. He whimpers and sympathy fills my stomach.

"Hey, it's okay Sappy.. you're okay" I say softly, going over to him and blocking him from the camera as I pull the headset off before putting his hat on the right way around.

"I-I.. hate it.. it's so scary.." Sapnap sniffles out, gripping on to me and I gently sooth him.

"It's okay bub.. you're okay, it's just a game okay.. and I'm right here" I say softly, wiping the tears off his cheeks.

"I don't wanna play anymore" he says with a snotty sniffle, rubbing his face in to my sweatshirt.

"You don't need to, I can play for a little so the stream makes an hour.. can you take in some nice deep breaths?" I ask softly and he nods, his chest shaking as he breaths in.

He hiccups, calming down from his sobs as he sniffles with tears still tracing down his cheeks.

"I need a change of pants" he says, laughing softly as he wipes his eyes and I nod with a giggle.

"Did you pee your pants?" I ask and he hums.

"A little.." Sapnap admits with a slow nod.

"Alright! Go change and I'll distract stream with playing the game" I say with a nod.

Sapnap gets up, pulling his shirt down like usual before he goes off to go probably finish using the bathroom and change his clothes.

I begin to play, stopping to switch chairs cause even though he said it was a little bit.. the chair did have a slight wet patch on it. Not that I'd use that against him.

We have me, I have a small bladder which causes me to need to go at least twice an hour if I've had monster but Sapnap has a weak bladder. He can hold it but only if he's putting all his effort and thoughts in to that. If he's startled, his bladder contents comes flowing out.

"I'm back, how's it going?" Sapnap asks as he enters the room.

"Well I haven't died yet so I'd say good!" I exclaim with a nervous giggle. "I swapped the chairs.. for obvious reasons" I say softly and he hums.

"Yeah.. I apologize about that, I went at the beginning to avoid peeing myself but apparently my precautions weren't cautious enough" Sapnap says with a embarrassed laughs.

"It's fine, I can't say it's never happened to me cause I'd be lying" I say with a giggle and he hums.

"Ugh, I'm not looking forward to the nightmares" Sapnap says with a groan and I smile.

"If you have a nightmare you can come get in my bed and I'll keep you safe" I say softly and he hums.

"Thank you Karl" Sapnap says softly and I smile.

Soon we end stream, Sapnap thanking me for carrying the entire stream but I think him getting scared and all was really the peek of the stream.

"Well I had fun anyways" I say softly, sitting back in my chair as I talk with Sapnap after stream. It was fun, I did enjoy the stream and I'm very glad my first be horror game could be with Sapnap.

-

Word count - 735

Hello cubs, I hope you enjoyed this one shot and feel free to leave any requests in the comments!