★Spices - FundyNotFound

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

CW - emetophobia, minor panic attack, age regression

Channel(s) - Fundy, GeorgeNotFound

I had to, I'm sorry but I had to. Little Fundy, caregiver George.

-

Fundy's pov

"Okay so we're running an add and we're gonna go wash our hands!" George exclaims before running an add to the viewers.

George goes off to actually wash his hands but I reach for the choccy milk, needing it to sooth the pain. I guzzle it down, having a few large mouthfuls before George comes back.

I burp, coughing as a bit of puke comes up and I swallow the bitter taste away. It just happens when I drink too fast.

"You alright?" George asks, looking at me in concern and I shake my head.

"My stomach hurts, it hurts and I might vomit" I say, putting the chocolate milk down.

"Do you want a bucket just in case?" George asks and I nod, feeling overly flustered. "Take your jumper off, I'll be right back" George says and I nod as I pace back and forth, hating my stomach for how it burns and cramps up.

I'll either puke or shit myself from these spices. George has had it so easy so I'm definitely getting him to eat some spices.

"Here, put it between your feet and if you do vomit just duck down.. I'm not sure you're gonna want clips of you puking on the internet" George says and I hum.

"Thanks bubs.." I mumble, wiping the sweat off my forehead with my sleeve before pulling my jumper off.

"You know we're not muted right?" George asks and I look at him in shock.

"We're not?" I ask and he shakes his head. I just fucking.. oh my god. "The spices are messing with my head, sorry man I can't really think properly cause my head is swimming in the heat" I say with a playful laugh, trying to play it off.

We move on, playing the next game which I still managed to lose so I ended up eating again. I really thought I would puke at this point. Then George lost the one after and he had to eat the next one up but with tobasco sauce.

He hiccups once the spices set in, this causing me to laugh even though it brings me pain and nausea.

Chat is entertained by our pain and so we move on once George has managed to cool his mouth off. Eventually we get to the really hot wings, me having to eat first and almost throwing up, I was close cause I gagged like three times but I held it down.

Then it was George's turn to eat one. He found it bad and I teased him. We drank our milk and had a laugh. Then we do a height check. We're not too far off eachother for height but he looks adorable in my clothing cause it just swallows him.

"I also met Tubbo today, he was so short!" I exclaim, making George feel better about his height. I then tease chat with a bit about Ranboo, it being an obvious bit.

We have a laugh until George comes up with a dreadful idea, we swap the chicken wings we just ate. We let chat vote on who should add the extra sauce, twice we do this. Both times they all said George.