★Anxious And Nauseous - Ranboo

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

CW - minor panic attack, emetophobia

Channel(s) - Tubbo, Ranboo

-

Lani's pov

"Mum! Tubbo's not feeling good!" Teagan yells as she comes rushing down the stairs.

"How so? Does he have a fever, cough?" My mum asks, obviously worried it could be covid and from Ranboo.

"No.. he's a little warm but he's been throwing up last night in his room" Teagan says, fidgeting with her nails.

"Okay, thank God it's not covid.. um.. let's get him to come sit down on the sofa and I'll clean his room up, Teagan can you get pillows and blankets down here and Lani can you go and wake Ranboo" mum says with a deep breath, going in to the cupboard for cleaning supplies and a vomit bucket.

"Okay mum" I say softly, putting my dirtied dishes in to the sink to be rinsed off before being put in the dish washer.

I slip some shoes on and go out to Tubbo's new studio we had built for this occasion. I knock twice, calling to Ranboo to see if he's awake but only getting a distant groan instead.

I open the door and peer inside, the only thing I see is a mess of sheets on the pop up bed and some clothes scattered about. Man, he's only been here just under a full twenty four hours and for most of them he's been asleep. How does he create such a mess.

I turn hearing gagging and coughing echoing in the bathroom. I slowly approach the bathroom with caution. I there find a sleepy Ranboo in just some bed shorts, sat on the cold bathroom floor on his knees as he throws up.

"Ranboo.. you okay?" I ask softly, nudging the door open a little more.

"M'fine.. don't worry Lani.." Ranboo says breathlessly, he's sweaty and huffs as he rests his head on the cold toilet seat.

"Do you feel unwell too?" I ask softly and he nods tiredly. "Can I check for a fever?" I then ask and he nods with a croaky hum.

I kneel next to him, gently feeling his forehead for a temperature and it's literally burning. Man, both him and Tubbo are both ill with the same thing?

"Okay, I think you have a fever.. let's get you back in bed okay?" I say softly and he nods. I flush the toilet for him before helping his lanky ass up.

I walk closely to him, just incase he falls or something from dizziness. Ranboo stumbles every now and then as he uses the wall for stability.

"Here, in case you feel like you're gonna vomit again whilst I'm gone.. I'll put this down here okay. I'm just gonna go let my mum know what's going on" I say softly and he nods.

"You're very kind Lani.." Ranboo says softly, seeming slight dazed and I move to put the AC on to cool the room off a little.

"Okay, I'll be right back Ranboo" I say softly and he nods his head against the pillow given to him.

I slowly leave, quietly shutting the door behind me before going back in to the house. I see Tubbo layed across the sofa in a vest and shorts, hair sticking to his forehead cause he's sweating so bad and a bucket in the floor by his head.

"Where's Ranboo?" Teagan asks, taking a cup of water over to Tubbo.

"Bad news, he's sick too.." I say softly and her eyes widen.

"What? Like, same as Tubbo?" She asks and I nod.

"He was throwing up when I went to go get him" I say softly and she sighs.

"So you think it was the fish and chips.. we never actually had it since we had spag bowl instead?" Teagan asks and I hum.

"I think so.." I say softly and she sighs. "Mum, bad news.. Ranboo is sick, same as Tubbo" I say as our mother comes walking in with Tubbo's dirty sheets.

"Goodness.. is he okay right now?" Mum asks and I shrug.

"Well he just got done throwing up when I found him in the bathroom.. he's very hot so I think he might have a high fever.. umm.. I gave him the bin that's in the room so he doesn't have to dizzy himself when going to the bathroom but I think with Ranboo's anxiety, it may be worse for him" I say softly and Tubbo hums from the sofa.

"Mm.. make.. sure he doesn't.. have a panic attack.. he'll feel like a burden to you" Tubbo mumbles, pretty much out of it but just conscious.

"So.. me and Teagan think it's the food they ate yesterday, since they're both sick" I say and Teagan nods.

"Alright.. should we take Tubbo in and he and Ranboo can go suffer in sickness together" Teagan offers and I hum.

"Yeah, Tubbo.. mate, you wanna go and be with Ranboo.. you two can have some quiet and rest to get better..?" Mum offers and Tubbo nods his head against the sofa back.

I grab the bucket and Teagan brings Tubbo as we head out to the studio. Tubbo flops down on to the sofa and Ranboo groans from his sweating mess on the bed.

"AC on?" Teagan asks and I hum with a nod.

"I put it on when I came to wake Ranboo" I say softly ask grab the plastic bin from between the two desks in the room.

"Aim for the bucket when you puke Tubbo" Teagan says and he hums in acknowledgement.

"Same goes for you Ranboo, aim for this bin and bathroom breaks that aren't to tinkle, take the bin.. I don't want to have to scrub any vomit off the floor" I say as I grab the TV remote and turn the TV on.

The two hum as we head out to go sort medicine for the both of them.

<Later>

I take two bottles of mineral water in to Tubbo's studio house, finding him passed out but his friend in a bad state.

Ranboo is lent over the bin I gave him, heaving as he sobs as struggles to breathe. I watch him fall in to a bad panic attack.

"Hey, Ranboo can you hear me?" I ask softly before going over to him and placing the two bottles down. "Just breathe nice and deep for me" I say softly, getting him to look up at me.

Tears and snot run down his face and I help him calm down, cleaning up the mixture of bodily fluids with a tissue once he's calmer.

"Here, drink some of this.. it'll help calm the nausea and just all round icky feeling fade away" I say softly and he nods, taking one of the bottles from me.

"I'm gonna write a note for Tubbo.. so he knows to drink this when he wakes, you should rest. We'll bring toast in for you guys to nibble on around dinner time" I say softly and Ranboo nods, sipping the water slowly before putting the lid back down and laying down again.

I smile softly before going to grab a sticky note or just a bit of paper to write Tubbo a note. I find pastel pink and blow sticky notes so I use one. I tell Tubbo to drink it in small sips and that we'll bring food later for them to eat.

I slip back out, going to take a breather on the sofa and play on my phone. I've been helping my mum out with laundry and other house work all day since she's had the joys of bleaching Tubbo's rooms out. Bacteria be gone.

-

Word count - 1308

Hello cubs, I hope you enjoyed this one shot and feel free to leave any requests in the comments!