★Bad Timing - Sapnap

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

Cw - gender dysphoria, menstruations, blood

Channel(s) - Sapnap, Dream, Badboyhalo, Tubbo, Karl, TommyInnit

Trans ftm Sapnap.

-

Sapnap's pov

"-And that's what we plan to do with the nukes in the up and coming lore!" Tubbo exclaims excitedly, talking about his lore as I zone back in from completely just blanking out.

It's cause my stomach hurts and I'm trying to figure out why. I already had my period at the beginning of the month, I haven't had too much diary or gluten. Those normally make me feel bloated and achy.

Maybe I just genuinely need to take a shit?

No, no, no.. I would be gassy if that were the case and I haven't farted once in ages. It's not even like a stomach ache pain, it's just this uncomfortable cramping sensation. Maybe indigestion?

"Sapnap! You good, you've been zoning out for a while?" Karl says softly, worry filling his tone.

"Yeah, my stomach hurts a bit so I might end stream soon" I say softly as I'm the one actually streaming. Well I am and so is Tubbo. Him and Tommy started off with a bit of lore but now we're just mucking about.

"Constipation?" Bad suggests and I shake my head.

"No.. I went just fine this morning.." I say, huffing at how bloated I actually feel.

"TMI king" Tommy says and Tubbo scoffs.

"As if you don't talk about shitting at least once per stream" Tubbo says, making everyone burst out in to fits of laughter.

I laugh along with the others, adjusting how I'm sat in my chair since it's caused my ass to go numb in some spots. As I stand slightly and shuffled forward, I feel an oh so familiar gush of liquid that shouldn't be happening for the second time this month.

"Fuck.." I say quietly to myself, looking down at check my grey sweats for any leaks.

"Language.." Bad says softly but I brush him off as I continue to check.

I see the red of the blood staining straight in to the grey as it leaks out the sides and soaks straight through my boxers.

"You okay Sapnap?" Tommy asks softly, his caring side really coming out even though we're on stream.

"Yeah.. I just.. god my stomach hurts" I complain, a sudden wave of cramps hitting and worsening as they twist their way through my uterus and ovaries.

I hate this.. I hate how I was so naive to think this was stopping because it was light spotting at the beginning of the month.

Why couldn't I have been born normal? Like Karl, Bad and Dream? Just like Tubbo and Tommy? They were all born in the correct body so why'd god fuck up with me?

"I think you should end now.." Tubbo says, sympathy filling his voice.

"I started my period.. mid stream.." I mumble out and everyone softly ohs.

"Didn't you already have one this month?" Karl asks softly and I didn't even know he was keeping track.

"Yeah.. they've been really inconsistent.. I went two months with out getting one, had bleeding so light it was barely a period at the beginning of the month and this.. isn't gonna be fun" I say as I try to think about my next moves.

I think, my safest bet is ending stream and raiding Karl before going off to get cleaned up and put new clothes on. After I'm clean and dry, I can take some Tylenol or something, get a heating pad and join Karl for his stream like I promised.

"Dream!" I shout and soon enough the taller comes tumbling in to my room.

"Yeah?" He asks, looking down at me with a dorky smile.

"Can you go to the store and get me some pads, the pink packet like always.. you have the image on your phone incase you get confused.. started mid stream, I'm gonna end and shower so when you get back could you leave them outside of the bathroom door or come in and place them on the side. Either is fine" I say softly and Dream nods.

"Do you need any comfort snacks? It's gonna hurt like a bitch this time.. you ready for that?" Dream asks and I hum.

"Yes to the snacks and I guess I'll handle it as it comes" I explain and Dream nods.

"Alright, I'll be back in ten to fifteen minutes" Dream says and I nod. He leaves, pulling the door closed behind him as I turn back to my stream.

"Alright, I had some fun this stream. Before my cramps hit.. I'm gonna go shower and cry.. probably, dysphoria will sneak it's way in soon but I hope you all enjoyed nonetheless! Have a wonderful evening, I'm gonna send you all over to Karl and I may make it on to his stream, we'll see!" I explain and most of chat seems fine with this.

It's not like twitch chat didn't know I was trans anyways, I've been quite open about it and my fans have always made me feel valid. They're so sweet honestly.

Karl's pov

Eventually, after twenty minutes of me streaming with all the people on Sapnap's stream, Sapnap himself joins us.

"Hey guys, I'm still alive" Sapnap says, trying to sound enthusiastic but his throat is rough.

"You sound tired" I say softly, continuing to run around in Minecraft as we wait on everyone to install the game for today.

"Mm.. a little drowsy cause I've got my comforting heating pad" Sapnap says softly, "and I've got my comfy blanket.. I'm all snug" Sapnap mumbles out and I laugh softly.

"You sound cozy, I'm jealous" I say softly and Sapnap hums.

"I've got snackies too.." Sapnap mumbles, shuffling with food packages.

"Sounds good, you gonna stick around and play or just chat?" I ask softly as I check chat.

"Um.. chat, I don't think I can process anything new.. my head is processing stuff at like two pixels per minute" Sapnap mumbles out, making me giggle.

"Alright, you can leave at any time if you wanna head to bed" I say softly and he hums softly whilst rustling through packets.

Sapnap adds his input through out the stream, staying for the most part but he does fall asleep towards the end so we get Dream to come and leave the discord call and put him to bed.

"Alright, thanks for letting me know guys.. I'll message you about recording plans tomorrow. I hope you all sleep well" Dream says softly before he leaves the discord call for Sapnap.

"Alright.. well it's been two hours chat and it's getting a little late. I'm gonna go to bed now, I hope you all enjoyed anyways. Sleep well everyone, goodnight" I say softly, hugging the camera before ending stream.

I then say goodbye to everyone in discord before logging off of everything and going off to bed. I showered before stream so I didn't need to do that but I did change in to comfy pajamas before climbing in to the comfort of my sheets.

-

Word count - 1217

Hello cubs, I hope you enjoyed this one shot and feel free to leave any requests in the comments!