★It Slipped My Mind - Karlnap

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

CW - Sapnap has abandonment issues, accidental coming out, self blame and hate

Channel(s) - Karl, Sapnap, Dream, MrBeast, Chris, Chandler

-

Sapnap's pov

"Okay okay! Next song!" Karl exclaims with a giggle, moving to pick a new song.

I smile softly, watching him happily pick the next song and turn to me for my opinion every so often. He giggles at his song choice, turning to my and bouncing excitedly.

"Dork" I say with a soft scoff and his smile widens. We accidentally make eye contact, stopping to stare at eachother for a second before Karl giggles and turns away.

Fuck.. that makes my heart race. I feel my ears burn as my cheeks heat up. Fuck, I'm blushing hard from a little bit of eye contact!

"You're looking a bit rosy Sapnap, why don't you take your sweater off?" Karl asks softly, looking down at my outfit.

"I'm not wearing a shirt underneath" I say with a timid smile.

"Why?" He asks and I shrug.

"Too restrictive" I say with a shrug before rolling my sleeves up.

"Who's the dork now?" Karl asks with a soft giggle as he comes closer to me.

I smile softly, stepping closer to him before leaning up and softly pecking his lips. I then step back and tighten my grip on the Wii remotes, getting ready to dance for the song.

"C'mon pretty boy" I say with a smirk and he scoffs.

"You're so on Sappy" Karl exclaims and I laugh as we begin to play some more.

"Bet" I say and he giggles, starting up the game.

<Later>

"Anyways.. sushi is in the fridge for once you're done with your stream.. I didn't know you were out to your fans though" Jimmy says softly and I furrow my eyebrows before it hits me.

The heat rushes to my cheeks and ears once more and I quickly bury my face in to Karl's chest.

"Oh.. it slipped my mind that we were actually streaming.. guess we kissed on stream huh?" Karl asks softly and I nod, regret thumping at my brain.

"I'm so sorry Karl!" I exclaim, my words muffling in to his chest.

Karl wasn't out about his sexuality. Not like me, I've always been really proud of the fact that I'm pansexual and I've always been really open with it but Karl.. he has this underlying anxiety about his sexuality.

Karl worries about how others see him. He worries that fans won't like him for being bisexual. He worries about the hate, the backlash he could get from coming out so he never did. And so we kept our whole relationship a secret.

"It's okay Sapnap.. I was hinting at my sexuality for a little while now.. subtly things though.. guess kissing my boyfriend on stream makes it clear I'm not straight huh?" Karl asks with a nervous laugh.

"I'm still sorry.. it slipped my mind I swear-! I wouldn't have actually kissed you if I remember we were live to many people.. I feel horrible Karl" I say shakily, tears welling up in my eyes.

My heart pounds against my chest, guilt eating me from the inside out. I should have been more careful! He's gonna hate me and wanna break up with me. It's my fault that he has to come out even though he didn't want to.

"Hey.. hey.. breathe Sapnap.. it's okay, I'm not mad at you" Karl says softly, lifting my head to make eye contact with him.

"It's my fault, don't leave me! I promise it was an accident" I exclaim, breaking down with a shaky sob and Karl lets out a soft sigh.

"Hey.. baby it's okay, try to take a deep breath with me. Let's calm down okay? I'm not going anywhere, I'm not leaving you" Karl says softly, rubbing my lower back with one hand as he brings the other up to gently caress my cheek.

"Oof.. the abandonment issues" Chandler says, standing in the doorway whilst eating seaweed.

"Chandler.. not the time" Karl says softly, still soothing rubbing my back. "Sapnap, look at me" he then says sternly yet softly and I slowly look up. "I promise.. I'm never leaving you, the ring isn't a lie.. I brought you the promise ring so you know.. I'm gonna marry you one day baby, you're all I want and more" Karl says softly and I sniffle snottily.

"I'm sorry.. I'm gross" I mumble out, pulling back to wipe my nose.

"It's fine Sap.. you look gorgeous bubs" Karl says softly before pecking my cheek and I rub my nose some more.

"I'm gonna go blow my nose" I say softly, looking at the grim substance left on my hand from wiping my nose on it.

"Alright, I'll end up and we can go get cozied up and eat some sushi with our friends" Karl says softly and I nod before smiling fondly at my boyfriend.

I slowly walk out, heading to Karl's room to get a tissue from the box that's kept on his bedside table. Some nights, his nose gets all blocked up and in the summer it runs so he keeps tissues by his bed to blow his nose.

Soon enough, Karl comes into his bedroom as I look around for some cozy clothes to throw on.

"Wear my hoodie" he says, throwing me an item of clothing from over his bedroom door. It was folded and thrown over the top from just before stream.

"Thanks" I mumble softly, catching it as it comes my way.

I begin to change, swapping out the black jeans for some black joggers and my top clothing for the hoodie.

I ruffle my hair before tucking it in to my hood. We go out, joining Chandler and Jimmy in eating sushi as we stick on season three of sex education.

I stay curled up against Karl's side, clinging on to his sweater as I sleepily lean into his touch.

-

Word count - 1028

Hello cubs, I hope you enjoyed this one shot and feel free to leave any requests in the comments!