★I'm Serious Man - Ranboo

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

Cw - emetophobia trigger warning, sickness caused by stress

Channel(s) - Tubbo, Ranboo, Aimsey

Sickboo (sick Ranboo)

-

Tubbo's pov

"So.. what are the actual plans for this subathon?" I ask softly, fidgeting with my piano.

"I don't really know.. I haven't planned this out, it was spontaneous!" Aimsey says with a laugh and I laugh too.

"Tubbo.. I'm gonna go to bed now so could you be a little quieter?" Ranboo asks and I hum.

"Yeah, of course man" I say softly and he nods, smiling softly before going over to the sofa and laying down with his duvet. Strange since he usually goes up the steps and gets in bed?

I go back to playing with Aimsey, keeping her entertained for a while until I start a mini war on the BearSMP. We fight and we fight, trapping Bill in a hole which causes him to log off in frustration.

I laugh, going on with the fight and everything. I scream, charging in carelessly to try and kill someone. Eventually the other team backs down and gives up which causes me to groan in frustration.

I laugh as I steal a trident and run away, screaming to myself as I fly up to the sky and he a groggy groan behind me.

"Tubbo.. please.." Ranboo whimpers out, his voice rough but full of raw pain. "I've.. got the worst migraine.. my stomach is in shambles.. I just want to sleep" he says weakly and my heart sinks.

"I'm so sorry boss man, I'll be quiet.. I'll be quiet" I say softly and he nods slowly. "Aimsey.. I'm probably gonna go, Ranboo isn't feeling too well and I don't wanna be too yelly" I say softly and she hums.

"That's okay.. I'll figure something out for tonight.. I hope Ranboo feels better in the morning" Aimsey says softly and I hum.

"Alright, I'll keep you updated through the night when I'm still awake" I say softly and she hums.

"Okay, goodnight Tubbo" she says and I smile.

"Goodnight Aimsey, good luck" I say softly before disconnecting from discord and quietly packing up.

Just as I finish curling up a wire, I hear dry heaving in the bathroom. I yawn, deciding to go take water to Ranboo.

"You okay bud?" I ask softly, going in to the bathroom and seeing him whimpering softly, head against the cold tiled wall. "Here.. do you want a migraine strip or something?" I ask softly and he nods slowly.

I hum, putting the water bottle besides him and going to the cupboard above the sink and pulling out a box of migraine strips. I pull one out and put the box away again. I then go over to Ranboo and gentle peel the paper covering back on one side before gently placing it to his forehead.

"Let's get you back to the sofa.. this is why we don't over work.. the burnout comes" I say softly, talking as if I've never done this to myself. In fact I have, many many times.