★Just Pain - Karlnap

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

Cw - emetophobia

Channel(s) - Karl, Sapnap

-

Sapnap's pov

My stomach hurts! It hurts so bad from eating loads of these noodles and the downing both water and dr pepper.

Karl hasn't had to eat much since he's actually good at the game. My stomach is in loads of pain but also nausea. It hurts, it's bubbling and it does not feel good.

"Sapnap, you're turn!" Karl exclaims, having won again and he just giggles as he pushes his bowl aside and switches around with me so I'm forced to play.

The game soon begins but it's hard to concentrate with all the stomach problems, my urge to actually pee and the fact that these nerds are better than me and most of them are probably under the age of sixteen!

"I fucking hate this!" I shout, dying once more and Karl laughs at my pain. "Sorry! I ment fudge! I ment fudge!" I exclaim, trying so hard to swear less now I'm with Karl but it's hard when I'm so frustrated.

By the time I respawn back in, I've already lost meaning I've gotta eat more of the noodles. They don't even taste that great, it just hurts!

So we switch seats again and I twirl the food around on the fork before eating the bite and almost gagging as it enters my mouth. My body does not want this.

"I gotta use the restroom.." I mumble, putting my water bottle down as my eyes water at how forceful that gag tried to be.

"Go pee, you earned it" Karl says in a joking tone and I nod.

"Chat, I'm gonna go pee.. I'll be back!" I exclaim whilst getting up and walking to the door. I wave before disappearing out of the room.

I quickly pee as the nausea gets worse, this causing me to end up sat on the bathroom floor with the worst belly ache ever and my head swimming in nausea.

"Chat.. he went to go pee, be patient" I hear Karl says from a few rooms over and I sigh. I should go back, I should probably grab something so my long restroom break isn't so suspicious.

I find Reese's pieces cups in the cupboard so I take them back with me to the room.

"I brought candy to help with the burning sensation" I say, holding up two of the chocolate cups before sitting down.

I hand one to Karl as he plays whilst I eat the other but I decide I want both. Big mistake, I regret this almost instantly. It did not do good for the nausea.

I play another round, loosing yet again and having to eat more of the noodles whilst Karl doesn't. He's so freaking good at this.

I think.. I hope.. that if I use the restroom to relieve this stomach ache, my nausea should die down so it's no longer as anxiety inducing.

I get through fifteen more minutes of stream time before I whine about needing to use the restroom again. Karl tells me I can go but I mumble about it not being a quick trip.

"Actually.. yeah, I'm gonna use the restroom. You keep playing and I'll try be quick" I say before grabbing my phone off the desk.

Karl's pov

These noodles were really getting to Sapnap. He looked kinda pale after eating so many but that may have just been the lighting.

"He's taken his phone with him chat, it's gonna be a while so I may end by myself and set up Sapnap's stream for him" I explain, giggling to myself.

It doesn't take long until I hear retching from in the bathroom. I'm not so surprised. I'm pretty sure the mic can not pick it up so I'm not too worried about the stream, just more worried for Sapnap.

Will he be okay to do a vr stream next? Cause that's all bright and right in your face. Tubbo said it set off his bad migraines and made him sick. Jack, he said it gave him a headache and nausea that lasted for a good hour afterwards.

Plus, how is he gonna wear the headset with his hat on still?

I hear the toilet flush and turn back to my auto game play that was going on only to realise I came second in the game! That means I have to finish up my noodles!

"Did you win?" Sapnap asks as he comes back in, wiping his mouth on his sleeve as he pulls his phone out from his pocket.

"I came second!" I whine out and he nods with a forced laugh. "Okay.. chat, this has been a great stream. Thank you for all the primes, subs and follows! All the donations and bits, I appreciate it so much! I'm gonna raid Sapnap when we end but I'm just gonna mute and turn cam off real quick so I can talk with him whilst I'm still functioning" I explain and then do so.

"This is dumb.. don't do it!" Sapnap exclaims, pushing his fork around his mostly eaten bowl of noodles.

"Did you puke lots or a little?" I ask softly and Sapnap shrugs.

"A fair bit but it was mostly all the water I had drank" Sapnap says softly and I nod.

"Alright.. and you're gonna be okay to do the vr stream? Both Tubbo and Jack had the same side affects from it" I say and Sapnap nods.

"I'll be fine Karl" Sapnap says softly, a small smile slipping on to his lips.

"Alright.. can't promise I will be though" I say with a nervous laugh before turning cam back on and unmuting the mic.

"I still don't think this is a good idea" Sapnap says softly and I laugh before getting the food on my fork.

"Alright, I hope you all enjoyed chat!" I exclaim before eating the big bite and going in for more. I said I'd finish the bowl but I don't think that's possible.

I cough, the pain immediately hitting my throat. Tears already form from the heat of the noodle spices. I almost throw up too, dashing out of the room. Unlike Sapnap, I don't puke and I just feel horrible. I manage to sit through most of Sapnap ending for me until I do actually leave to throw up.

What a fun stream huh?

"Karl, you're okay.. you'll be fine.. maybe.. I dunno?" Sapnap says and I whine.

"Tha-at's.. not helpful" I stutter out, hot tears rolling down my cheeks as every part of my mouth and throat burn.

-

Word count - 1135

Hello cubs, I hope you enjoyed this one shot and feel free to leave any requests in the comments! <3