★Oh Shit! - Badboyhalo

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

Tw - D.I.D, dissociating (please correct me on anything I get wrong)

Channel(s) - Badboyhalo, Skeppy

-

Bad's pov

"And so, if we build it based on this plan.. I think it would look cooler than any build on this entire server!" I exclaim and Skeppy hums.

"So.. just follow the plans you drew, I can do that!" He says happily and I nod my head.

"Anyways.. um.. we- umm.." I struggle out, my head being filled with another voice, my alter begging to switch with me right now. I can't concentrate with him there. It's harder to collect my thoughts whilst fighting off my dissociating.

"You okay Bad?" Skeppy asks, standing in front of me.

"I.. umm.. hang on a sec" I say softly, rubbing my temples and just giving in. I zone out, letting the dissociation happen.

Skeppy's pov

"Okay.. so, Bad probably needs to go and do something so I'll start on the house" I say softly, beginning to collect the final recourses needed to build the house.

Soon Bad clears his throat, groaning softly but the groaning being rougher than his. Great. He dissociated on stream. River is his alter. River uses he/they pronouns.

"Oh.. oh fuck.. man, sorry" River groans out, coughing softly and looking around the room and at the stream. "Yo Skepsters!" He then exclaims and I hum.

"Hello River, you might wanna end the stream, Bad hasn't really explained to his fans get about the whole alter thing" I say softly and River hums.

"Alright, then me and you are hanging cause it's boring just watching movies and listing to edgy music, boring as fuck!" They exclaim and I laugh softly.

"Yeah, we can hang for a bit.. I have a meeting in an hour and a half though" I say, ending my stream abruptly and watching as Bad goes from live to not.

"Well.. my bad, didn't realise he was streaming.. but.. he wouldn't let me have some time yesterday!" River exclaims and I hum.

We then go about talking and stuff for a while until I have to go.

Bad's pov

<The next day>

"Unexpected stream, I know, but I need to address what happened yesterday when I was streaming with Skeppy. I apologize for needing to end so abruptly, for any actions that happened whilst it was still streaming and I apologize to any Skeppy viewers who were disappointed cause he also had to stop stream" I explain, adjusting how I'm sitting in my chair.

I do a quick skim read of the chat, most people commenting on my behaviour or just saying it was alright for me needing to end.

"So.. when I was eight, my therapist diagnosed me with dissociative identity disorder. I dissociated during stream yesterday and my alter, River, they were present. River and I are quite opposite, he likes to use swears a lot and I hate his music taste" I explain, moving some junk off my desk and on to the floor.

Lucy barks, moving away from where I almost place some old letters on her.

"Oh darling, I'm sorry, c'mere" I say softly, quickly picking her up and acing her in my lap. "So, I just want to apologize for my, well his, behaviour yesterday but me and Skeppy are scheduling a make up stream.. I might go to his or he might come here, were deciding" I say with a soft smile.

"Bad! There's a special guest for you!" My roommate calls to me, opening the door and Skeppy stands, smiling proudly.

"Skeppy! Oh my goodness!" I exclaims, getting up and engulfing him in a hug, picking him up and swinging him around.

"Hey Bad!" Skeppy exclaims, face nuzzled in to my neck.

"You muffin head! I can't believe you're here!" I exclaim and Skeppy hums.

"Well, I braved it and came all this way just to see my favourite muffin" Skeppy says fondly, kissing my rosy cheek softly and making me feel flustered at the loving gesture.

"Awe Geppy! I couldn't be happier to see you!" I exclaim, hugging him tightly and not wanting to let him go.

After a minute or so of hugging Skeppy sighs, letting go.

"C'mon, back to your stream. We can hug all you like when you're done streaming" Skeppy says softly and I nod with a soft sigh.

I let him go, heading back to my stream but pulling up a spare chair for Skeppy to have a seat.

"C'mon, sit down Skeppy!" I exclaim and Skeppy does so, taking a seat besides me and fidgeting with his hands. I smile fondly, placing my hand over his and going back to chatting with my stream.

"Chat, me and Bad have been talking for a while and we wanted you all to know that we're dating. I think it's quiet obviously but we wanted to let you all know!" Skeppy exclaims and I smile widely.

Skeppy has always said he didn't want to come out to our fans but he knew I did. I couldn't be more happy, I'm so happy, I feel like I might explode with happiness!

"Skeppy.. I fricken love you so much!" I exclaim and he smiles.

"I love you too Bad" Skeppy says softly, smiling fondly and I smile back.

I can't wait for later, we can finally be intimate as a couple tonight. We can finally be able to hold eachother and touch eachother.

I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend!

-

Word count - 946

Hello, I hope you enjoyed this one shot. Feel free to leave any requests in the comments and have a great day!