★Storytelling - Ranboo

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

Cw - emetophobia tw

Channel(s) - Ranboo, Tubbo, JackManifoldTV, Nihachu

-

Ranboo's pov

"Niki you're chat is so nice.." I say softly, watching as everyone flows in to the chat telling Niki they've missed her content and everything.

"Sure.. hey chat, I'm glad to be back!" Niki exclaims softly, waving her hand to the camera. "So.. today I'm joined by Tubbo, Ranboo and Jack.. we're gonna play a game of truth or drink but we're drinking lemon juice or vinegar" Niki says as Jack holds up the two bottles.

"Can.. we actually drink vinegar with out barfing?" I ask, looking at the bottle of dark liquid.

"Umm.. not sure, which is why this bucket is here" Jack says with a soft laugh.

"I only just got better from barfing for four days straight.. don't drink out of date chocolate milk" I say softly, frowning in disgust.

"I told you not to drink it, you left it on the side for three days and then when you went to go drink it, I said not to but you just sniffed it and shrugged before downing the rest that was left" Tubbo says as he hits my thigh.

"Thanks for that, I'm a big boy.. I make my own decisions" I say with a smirk and he shrugs.

"Then I have no sympathy for your whiney ass, it was Tubbo~ I threw up.. Tubbo I'm tired.. Tubbo I don't feel well.. Tubbo!" He imitates and I pout.

"I'll call my mum next time then! She's had years of listening to me complain when I'm sick!" I exclaim with a huff. "Anyways, she's more comforting" I say with another huff, pouting at him.

"Yeah yeah, it was your fault" Tubbo says and I roll my eyes.

"Anyways! Chat, if you would like to put questions in the chat and say who they're for. If a person is uncomfortable they can drink and not answer the question, don't force them to!" Niki exclaims softly, pulling out four shot glasses.

Niki reads through chat as she sets the four glasses out.

"However, they do have to take a shot of either liquid.. if you puke, you puke.. Ranboo will do his off screen cause of the mask and we will make sure he does it and show the empty glass. There's gonna be no fowl play" she then says and I nod.

"I promise when I decide to drink, I will.. you have my honest to do so" I say softly and my friends nod in agreement. "My stomach is still sensitive so we'll see how quickly I barf" I say softly and the others laugh.

"You did good not getting travel sick today" Tubbo says and I hum.

"Thanks.. I focused on other things today" I say softly and he smiles.

"I was scared you were gonna vom though.. you looked queazy" Tubbo says and Jack laughs.

"You looked ill when I met up with you and Tubbo at the station" he says and I shrug.

"I stomached the ride.. I never threw up!" I exclaim with a huff and they nod.

"Right, let's begin yeah?" Niki asks and I hum.

Jack reads chat off his phone, getting questions for us.

"The frosting story?" Jack asks confused and I laugh.

"I ate a whole tub of frosting whilst I was ill" I say softly and Tubbo groans.

"That's why you were sick for the forth day running! The icing was the worst idea!" Tubbo complains and I huff.

"But it tastes good! Why does it have to upset your belly for..? It's just sugar" I complain and pout underneath my mask.

"Maybe it's just everything in it?" Tubbo asks in a rhetorical tone.

"Ugh.. it sucked though, as nice as the frosting was going in.. can not say the same for coming back out" I say with a groan.

"Did you learn something?" Tubbo asks and I nod with another groan.

"Yes.. I did.. I learnt not to make myself more sick, listen to you and don't eat an entire pot of frosting" I say and he nods.

"Good, so we won't be doing that again any times soon" Tubbo says and I nod with a hum. "Good, moving on now!" Tubbo exclaims happily and I nod, wanting to stop feeling like I'm being disciplined.

"Can we not talk to me as if I'm a five year old being punished for peeing in the corner or something" I say and he laughs.

"Haven't you peed-!" Tubbo exclaims and I cut him off with a groan.

"No! I was jet lagged and not my fault!" I exclaim and he giggles.

"What did he do?" Jack asks with a laugh and I shake my head.

"He was super jet lagged and he wet himself in my kitchen. My new studio kitchen..!" Tubbo complains, getting more and more frustrated.

"It was an accident! I was thirsty and I didn't know I needed to pee!" I exclaim and he laughs.

"Yeah! You looked down and muttered oh  before falling asleep in the corner of my kitchen" he says with a huff and I giggle softly.

"Hey, at least it wasn't even in your carpets or anything" I say with a shrug and he groans.

"Yeah, I guess tiled flooring is better than carpet or even my sofa!" Tubbo says and I shrug.

"Exactly" I say and he laughs.

"Oh.. people are asking for your birthday in chat" Niki says and I grab the vinegar.

"Not happening!" I exclaim, pouring a shot of vinegar.

I get up and step off camera, Tubbo gives me the thumbs up that I'm fully off before Niki grabs the bucket. I scrunch my nose up in disgust as I smell the bitter liquid in my hand. I shake my head, taking my mask off and gulping down the vinegar.

I gag, taking the bucket and turning to face away from everyone as I wretch. Unfortunately I bring up my entire lunch from earlier.

"Awe.. that was my good lunch" I whine out as I wipe my mouth. "Not pretty" I say with a huff, pulling my mask back up after clearing my mouth out with water.

"We can get food later if you're hungry" Tubbo says softly and I hum with a nod.

"Burgers?" I ask and he nods.

"Sure.. I might get something different though" Tubbo says and I smile.

"That's alright" I say softly and he smiles happily.

-

Word count - 1111

Hello cubs, I hope you enjoyed this one shot and feel free to leave any requests in the comments!