★I Need You - Skephalo

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

Tw - break up, self harm, lack of self care

Channel(s) - Badboyhalo, Skeppy, Dream, Quackity, Karl Jacobs and GeorgeNotFound

-

Skeppy's pov

I cough, wiping my eyes from any tears as I try to make it look less like I've been crying. I then go over to my set up and begin to stream.

My voice cracks and breaks each time I speak from the pure amount of pain that went into each sob and scream. I've got to stop breaking down in the shower.

"Skeppy, you good man? Are you ill or something?" Karl asks softly and I clear my throat.

"I'm fine.. might be getting something" I mumble softly and he hums.

"I see, make sure to rest well and drink some tea or something if you have a sore throat" Karl suggests softly and I hum.

"Okay, thank you Karl" I say, coughing into my arm.

"Maybe you shouldn't stream man, you do sound ill" Dream says and I sigh.

"I'm fine, just not sleeping well" I say, getting everyone to go back to playing.

We continue to play for an hour until someone joins the call.

"Hey muffins!" Bad exclaims in a cheerful tone and my eyes widen as I stare at the screen.

"Hey Bad!" Quackity exclaims. I quickly wipe my cheeks, feeling tears dampen them. Why the one stream where I actually use face cam?

"Skeppy.. are you crying?" Karl asks and I clear my throat as I wipe my eyes.

"No, my eyes are burning from looking at a screen so long.. actually, my head really hurts so I think I'm just gonna get a drink and lay down. I had fun though, so thanks for that!" I exclaim, pushing fake energy into my goodbye.

I quickly leave before they can question me and I bring my knees up to my chest. Little sobs escape my mouth at the thought of how Bad could be so happy three weeks after our break up.

"Fuck!" I scream, getting up and pacing back and forth as I chew on my sleeves and tug at my hair. "Why's it hurt so fucking bad!" I cry to myself.

I knock a box off my shelf as I slouch against it, the box falling open as it hits the ground and a box cutter falls out. I grab it, pushing the blade up and examining it.

"Fuck.. fuck.. no.. don't.. don't let's not.. not again Skeppy.. we did this in highschool, c'mon.. let's not relapse because some boy left you.. even if he ment everything to you.." I whimper out, tears pooling down my cheeks as my hands shake.

I fall to the ground, faint noise in the background from my set up as I harshly rub my eyes

"Let's not relapse.. let's not.. not do it again!" I exclaim to myself putting the blade away and chucking the knife across the room.

Karl's pov

"Anyways, back to our plans for this build" George says quickly after Skeppy leaves, claiming he wasn't crying.

I know him and Bad broke up a few weeks back and haven't been recording or streaming together since but still.. I didn't think it was so bad for Skeppy. Especially since Bad seems fine.

We go back to playing but I check my chat, like I usually do so I don't miss anything from the fans.

People keep spamming about Skeppy. Apparently his stream is still on or something?

"Hang on guys, apparently Skeppy has left his stream on or something?" I say aloud and everyone goes over, gasping at the sight before us on the stream.

Skeppy argues with himself, hands trembling as he holds a box knife in his hands.

"Oh my!" I exclaim, rushing to get Skeppy back in the call. He doesn't even acknowledge his monitor beeping as I call him.

"Bad! Fucking give us his number!" George yells and Bad squeals.

"I'll call him!" Bad exclaims, going for his phone.

A few seconds later, Skeppy looks up at his ringing phone sat on his bed. He reached for it before his eyes widen and he wipes his tears, swiping accept as he clears his throat.

"Hey Bad.. whatcha need man?" Skeppy asks, trying to play it cool.

"Your stream is still on Skeppy.. I'm.. sorry.. I've hurt you.. I was scared.. to be with you because I didn't want to mess up and lose you before we could meet.. I want to make you mine so bad, I've never been so in love with anyone like I am with you and it scares me Skeppy" Bad speaks softly, his voice breaking and Skeppy looks down as tears run down his cheeks.

"Bad.." Skeppy sniffles out, his voice breaking and hands in his hair. "I love you too.. so so much Bad.. I.. fuck.. I don't care if you're not here right now, just will you fucking marry me Bad!" Skeppy exclaims and Bad lets out a shaky cry.

"Yes you muffin head.. and language.." Bad exclaims and I smile.

"Now all you need to do is meet in real life and get a ring on his finger" Dream jokes softly.

No pov

<A month later>

{Insert a video of BBH and Skeppy irl}

Finally putting a ring on it~! <3

-

Word count - 913

Hello! I hope you all enjoyed this one shot. Feel free to leave any requests and have a wonderful day!