★Facetime - DreamNotFound

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

Channel(s) - Dream, Sapnap, GeorgeNotFound

⚠️Smut⚠️ - btw, I hate myself for writing this and two, this isn't sexualising them irl, it's fiction.

-

Dream's pov

I groan, slowly rocking my hips back and forth with my pillow folded and stuffed between my thighs.

My hands shake from lust and horniness as I lean over to my draw, grabbing my dildo and lube. I need this. The pillow really isn't helping when I'm this stiff from trying to get off.

I need release so bad, having to sit through half an hour of streaming time acting like the stork wasn't there was hard enough and I just want to cum. I want an orgasm that leaves me trembling from pleasure.

I struggle to move the pillow from between my thighs, hands shaking and pre cum staining into the cover.

I sit on my knees, spreading my thighs far apart as I lube up my fingers and quickly, desperately stretch my ass out. I then lube up the dildo enough for it to slide in. I move my hips up, positioning above it and letting the tip slip in.

I almost gasp in pleasure as the head teases my rim. Them I move my hips down, bit by bit, the dildo filling my ass more.

I groan, hips slowly grinding back against the silicone filling my ass. Then my phone rings and my heart drops to my stomach. I check to see if it's video call and who it is. Just George and it's just call.

I swipe accept, putting it on speaker and placing my phone down.

"He-hey George" I say, trying to hide the shaky neediness in my tone.

"Hey Dream, I'm streaming by the way, I just wandered if you could help me with something?" George asks and I gulp softly.

"Yeah, sure man" I say, biting my lip as I move my hips up, slowly going back down on the object.

"Umm.. what's that noise man?" George asks and I shake my head.

"It's nothing" I say, holding in a breath.

"Turn cam on, I need you to help me with colours!" George exclaims I inwardly groan, grabbing a shirt so I can hold my phone up to only expose my top half.

I then pick my phone up, turning my camera on once it's away from the sight of anything.

"I won't show you to chat since you've not got your mask or anything" George says, having his camera facing his set up and his game.

"What do you need me to do George?" I ask, trying to sound less impatient.

"Dream, where you busy?" George asks and I groan.

"Kinda.. but it can't wait" I say, trying to hide my lust filled pants.

"Shit.. man did I call you whilst.. you yah know..?" George asks awkwardly and I nod with a gulp. "Show me" George says with a smirk, a few clicks off his mouse and he places his phone down, camera on him.

I hear his stream go onto an advert break, his camera having been turned off and mic muted just before hand.

His belt buckle goes and then there's the sound of pants being dropped.

"Go one dream.. pleasure yourself so I can rub my cock for you.. bet you would love the sight of my hand around your throat.. or just pleasuring that sensitivity dick of yours" George purrs out and I groan, setting my phone down so he can see all of me.

I pull my shirt up, running my hands along my smooth skin as I move my hips up and down, angling my thrusts so the object hits all the right spots.

"Bet you'd love me there, rimming you, fucking you senseless.. sucking and squeezing your sensitive balls.. playing with your perky nipples.. biting and sucking them" George growls out and I whimper, moving my hands up to rub my erect nipples.

"Mmgnnn.. George!" I moan out, hips burning and cock pulsating just from his words.

I pull my shirt back off, dropping it on to my covers as I grind my hips and rub the tip of my throbbing cock.

"Go on.. touch yourself for my entertainment" George whispers seductively and I moan, moving my hod faster and angling the dildo to different points to find my prostate. Once I do, it's all moans of pleasure and bliss from there

"Oh~ fuck.. mm'gonna cum.. shit, that's so good~" I moan out, voice breaking as I abuse my insides.

"Wait.. oh my.. I wanna finish with you!" George moans out, jerking it faster to get to his orgasm as I end up edging myself, delaying my orgasm.

We probably need to hurry up since he was streaming and it's been a good three or four minutes.

With in a minute or so both me and George reach our orgasms and I let out heavy pants, calming down as George rushes to clean up any evidence of a mid stream wank.

I mute my mic as he goes back to his stream and I clean up, packing my stuff away and putting a clean outfit on so I can lay in bed for a while.

"Yes, I know chat, sorry. Something important happened, Dream's fine, I'm fine, we just needed to address something privately between us first" George lies what seems to be flawlessly but fans of course have their suspicions and stuff.

"Dream! You moan so fucking loudly!" Sapnap yells and I groan.

"Fuck off man!" I yell back before hearing a classic Sapnap laugh and smiling softly.

"Well being discreet just went out the window" George says with a soft sigh and I shrug.

"I think you forgot I live with Sapnap, I think he was streaming too.. whoops" o say with a soft chuckle and George hums.

"Right, back to the main reason why I called!" George exclaims before showing me a thing he's doing in the smp.

"Hang on, let me come on and I'll help you out" I say softly, getting up and going back over to my pc.

"I'm traumatized.." a very shocked Wilbur Soot says from George's end and he groans.

"Fuck, I'm so sorry man. I completely forgot!" George exclaims and Wilbur gags.

"Excuse me whislt I go throw up then drink bleach!" Wilbur exclaims before walking off as I finish logging in.

-

Word count - 1120

Hello! I hope you all enjoyed this one shot. Feel free to leave any requests in the comments and have a great day. By the way, I had so many regrets whilst writing this and have up like three times before finishing it! <3