★Not The First Time - Tubbo

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

Cw - second hand embarrassment

Channel(s) - Tubbo, Ranboo, TommyInnit, JackManifoldTV, GeorgeNotFound

This was requested so I hope you enjoyed

-

Tubbo's pov

I groan, looking down in embarrassment as the puddle at my feet stops forming. I barely have to look up to know Ranboo is staring at me in shock.

"Why.. didn't you use the bathroom?" Ranboo asks, looking down at the mess made by an accident I could have avoided through just going to the loo.

"I-I.. erm.. didn't want to cause a disruption in the background of your recording.." I say, fidgeting with my soiled jeans.

"You could have just said you were gonna use the bathroom.. I wouldn't be fussed" Ranboo says softly before coming over to me. "C'mon, take these off and then go shower" he says softly and I nod.

We've seen eachother in boxers and stuff since we live in the same three roomed place together. If it gets too hot then pajamas come off and we walk around in swim trunks in the day to keep cool. That's like the same thing.

<>

"Fu.. fuck.." I groan out, leaning against the cold tiled wall behind the toilet.

"You okay Tubbo?" Ranboo calls, turning away from his screen as he streams with out face cam.

"Ye-yeah.. I just.." I stutter out, looking down at my half removed jeans and soaked clothes.

I was so close.. so close, the toilet is literally right there. How did I still manage to have an accident!

"You sure?" He asks and I hear the floor creak as he comes towards the bathroom.

"I-I.. had another accident.." I say shakily and he hums, looking in.

"You were so close mate.. better luck next time, yeah?" He says and I nod with a sniffle.

"I'll take a shower.. can you go get me some clean clothes and just leave them by the door" I say softly and he nods.

"Sure man" he says before leaving, returning with a towel before closing the door behind himself as he leaves again.

I get in the shower, hearing shuffling outside the door but that goes away after a short while.

<>

"Pizza?" I ask, waking up to the smell of a fresh margarita pizza!

"Yeah, it just arrived" Ranboo says softly before placing the pizza box on the countertop. "I thought since you like it so much, it would be a nice lunch" he then says in a soft tone and I smile as I rub my eyes.

"It's lunch already?" I ask and he hums.

"Yeah, you were up late with song writing and lore planning so I let you sleep in" he says with a soft smile.

"Cheers man.. this is nice" I say softly and he ruffles my hair.

"I.. also got something else.. that I know you won't be happy about but.. I think it's best" Ranboo says softly before he goes in to another shopping bag.

My heart drops at the packaging of the item he pulls out. I sigh softly, looking as he puts a packet of nappies on the countertop.

"It's just.. we're not always gonna be home for when you have these accidents. I just don't want you to have one in public and get embarrassed by it" Ranboo says softly and i nod.

"Only.. I'll only wear them when we go out!" I exclaim and Ranboo nods.

"That's fair.. I'm not saying you have to wear them whilst we're home anyways" he says softly and I hum before turning to my pizza.

"Alright.. thank you for looking out for me" I say softly and Ranboo nods slowly.

<Days later>

"Hey, chill.. take a deep breath okay. You're fine, no one will notice" Ranboo says softly, gently rubbing circles in to my back.

"I'm just nervous.. this is the first time I would be wearing these out when meeting other people!" I complain, sitting on the train as I bounce my knee.

"It's gonna be fine Tubbo, no one will notice.. that's why I even asked this morning.. I didn't notice!" Ranboo exclaims and I hum.

"Okay.." I mumble softly, rubbing my hands together.

We soon arrive at our stop, meeting Tommy and Jack at the station.

"You guys ready for the filming of a Tom Simons vlog?" Tommy asks and Ranboo hums.

"It can't be worse than the goat yoga.. I think my back is still a mess" Ranboo complains and I laugh.

"So, Einstein.. what are we doing today?" I ask and he smiles.

"Lazer tag!" Tommy exclaims and I get excited.

Perks of filming vlog content with Tommy.. all the fun activities we get to go and do for free! It's all payed by Tommy and big Russ. We only pay for our travels and food.

That's probably more expensive than the actual activity but it's whatever. We still have fun either way. We were hoping to get Fundy in a vlog but he just didn't have the time whilst he was here since he had many things to get done in the short time.

Ranboo's pov

I laugh, dancing around Tommy as he tried to shoot me. I go back to my side, hearing Tubbo scream and come running away from Jack.

He comes and stands besides me, panting out of breath.

"Mask, make sure it doesn't fall" Tubbo says softly and I laugh, adjusting it as he adjusts his jeans.

"You peed?" I ask softly and he nods.

"Yeah.. thanks for looking out for me.. sometimes I get distracted" Tubbo says softly and I laugh.

"It's okay man.. now.. let's go demolish the other team!" I exclaim and he laughs before he high fives me.

We run off, going in gun first to beat Tommy and Jack in his own vlog.

-

Word count - 995

Hello cubs, I hope you enjoyed this one shot and feel free to leave any requests in the comments! <3