★Feelings - Karlnapity

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

Tw - homophobia, dysphoria, self harm scars.

Channel(s) - Karl, Sapnap, Quackity

Pronouns:
Karl - they/them
Sapnap - he/him
Quackity - he/him

For this one shot, Karl is non-binary, pansexual. I hope you're all okay with that! <3

-

Karl's pov

"Kitten, you okay?" Sapnap asks, him coming in to my room as I sit in my chair just letting my mind run.

"I've been thinking.. I wanna tell the fans.. that I'm non-binary. It's just, I see them refering to me with he/him pronouns and it makes me feel icky and dysphoric" I say softly and Sapnap nods his head, gently petting my hair.

"If that's what you want to do and if that'll make you comfortable then me and Quackity will support you, Karl" Sapnap says softly and I smile.

So we go about the rest of the afternoons preparing for the stream that I announced to do in the evening. Around 7:30pm. Quackity will be on call and Sapnap will be there for support.

We're gonna start it off like a normal stream of geoguesser before I come out and then we're doing a cookie icing challenge at the end.

The winner gets to tweet on the others' Twitter accounts.

<Later>

"So chat, serious talk real quick before we go and ice the cookies Quackity was baking for us!" I exclaim, sitting up in my chair and pushing some of my hair or of my eyes.

"You've got this" Sapnap says encouragingly as he hands me my milkshake.

"So.. when I was on a break, I was reading all the tweets, comments and posts. Everything you've all been saying and I just want to address the pronouns I go by. You don't have to take anything down or anything, I just want you all to know that I'm.. more comfortable with they/them pronouns, it would make me more comfortable if you guys used them for me" I say slowly, looking to Sapnap for reassurance and he smiles.

"So basically, Karl here is non-binary and they would really appreciate it if in the future, instead of he/him pronouns when refering to them, please try and use they/them just to make them feel comfortable" Sapnap says softly and I nod.

"I would most appreciate it if you used these pronouns and if you don't accept that or don't like it then please leave, I can not stand getting hate for much longer. Especially if it's going to be over something that makes me comfortable and happy" I say with a huff and Sapnap gently ruffles my hair with a dorky smile.

"Guys! C'mon! The cookies are ready to be iced!" Quackity exclaims excitedly entering the room and bouncing about.

Quackity fucking loves cookies, it's so cute when you offer him one because he gets overly excited about it and doesn't stop thanking you and giving you affection for hours after, until he falls asleep usually.

"We're coming!" I exclaim, clicking over to the camera in the kitchen and excitedly going to ice cookies with my lovers.

"I'm not great at art so.. it may not look great!" Sapnap says as we sort out the different icing colours.

"It doesn't have to look good, just tasty!" Quackity exclaims as he licks some icing of his finger. I laugh softly at my two boyfriends and we begin to ice them.

-

Word count - 600

Hello! I hope you enjoyed this one shot. Feel free to leave any requests in the comments and have a wonderful day!