★Baked - Sapnap

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

Cw - in this one shot, Sapnap does use weed. This is an au for the story, I'm not saying he does irl but he's his own person and can do what he like.

Channel(s) - Sapnap, Dream, Bad, George, Karl

-

Sapnap's pov

I cough, choking on my drink as George makes me burst out laughing. I almost sprayed water all down my set up but luckily I turned away in time.

"George!" I exclaim, voice breaking as I continue to choke.

"You good Sap?" Dream asks, coming to stand in the doorway with a lit blunt in hand.

"Yeah, I'm fine!" I exclaim, rubbing my chest as I begin to calm down from my manic choking. "Let me have some" I say softly and Dream hums, coming over and handing me the blunt.

I take a few hits from hit, breathing out as I feel myself relax. Once I'm done, I give it back to Dream and let him finish getting high.

"Fuck.. that was a bad idea cause m'all fuzzy in the head now" I say softly, waving goodbye to Dream and he laughs at me on his way out.

"Whatcha do?" Bad asks softly and I shrug.

"Nothing.. nothing" I say softly, knowing chat would never let me go or forgive me for getting high. They don't need to know anyways.

<>

"Fuck.. wagyu steak.. is the best.. food ever" I moan out, slapping wet lips together as I contemplate ordering some.

"Sapnap, you good?" George asks with a nervous laugh as my discord beeps. I glance over at the message, giggling at the question.

"Yeah.. lil bit.. just a tinsy little bit" I say, leaning back as I squint to my bright computer screen.

"On stream? Seriously Sapnap?" George asks with a scoff and I shrug.

"Chat.. m'not drunk, I'm not legal to drink.. Dream doesn't like to drink alone so we don't own any alcohol here.." I mumble out, relaxing back in to my chair.

"Right Sapnap, I think you should end and go hang with Dream for a bit.. you've been streaming a while" Karl says softly and I hum.

"Maybe he'll buy me wagyu.. or we can go out and get wagyu!" I exclaim, sitting up to end my stream.

I say goodbye to chat, waving and bursting out in to laughter as I remember they can't see me. I then end and sit back, listening to my friends talk for a moment.

"You got high Sapnap! On stream, you're a mess!" George exclaims and I shrug.

"Dream came in with a blunt.. I wanted to smoke it a little" I say with a pout.

"Well I think you and Dream need to go and take a nap together, sober up from this high and come back later. You won't function well high and we're supposed to be doing a recording today" George says softly and I hum.

"Alright.. later George, Bad, Mr Jacobs" I mumble out, smirking to myself as I specifically say goodbye to Karl.

I leave the discord call before getting up and woozily stumbling my way out to go find Dream. I find him laying back in bed, asmr videos playing on his phone as his eyes struggle to stay open.

"Oof" I complain, falling on to the bed besides him. I roll over and rest my head on his chest.

"Hi 'nappy.." he mumbles softly, eyes drooping shut once more as his phone slips from his hands. He yawns rolling his head aside to look slightly at me.

"Nap time.." I mumble, eyes drooping shut and Dream tiredly hums before falling asleep. I follow in suit, curling more in to his side.

So.. getting slightly high wasn't the best idea for on stream but it was fun nonetheless. The chat probably caught on that something happened. People already joke about me smoking weed so they'll soon end up piecing bits together.

That's just a problem for another day really. A deal with later sort of thing.

-

Word count - 704

Hello cubs, I hope you enjoyed this one shot and feel free to leave any requests in the comments! <3