★What Happened? - Dream

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

Cw - suicide attempt, attempted overdose, emetophobia

Channel(s) - Sapnap, Dream, Karl, Quackity, Badboyhalo, GeorgeNotFound

-

Sapnap's pov

"No- stop it!" I exclaim, giggling away with the others as we play some bed wars.

It's me vs Quackity vs Karl vs Bad vs George, which has certainly been interesting.

"Wait, hold up! Everyone shut up!" Quackity exclaims and so we all fall silent, focusing on the game play.

"Is that someone throw up in the background? Where's it coming from?" Karl asks softly and my eyes widen.

"Dream? You good man?" I call, slipping my headphones off and getting up.

I enter his room, heading to his bathroom where the retching is coming from but I'm stopped by my foot kicking something.

I look down, seeing an empty bottle of pills roll away from my foot. An empty bottle that was refilled two days ago and sat on the side this morning. I pick up the empty plastic bottle before storming in to Dream's bathroom.

The first thing I see is a sweaty, white Floridian man leaning over his toilet. One hand gripping on to the bowl for dear life, the other holding a tooth brush in a tight grip. The tooth brush is stuck down his throat until he gag, pulling it back and leaning over with a wet heave.

As I continue to take in the scene in the bathroom, I notice blood. Little droplets on the moist tiles, staining in to the white flooring. Why white? I still ask this question to this day.

"Dream.." I say breathlessly, still taken back by the scene. "Hey, Dream.. I need to know if you took these or flushed them?" I ask, snapping back in to the harsh reality that my best friend could have tried to take his own life again.

All I get back is a chesty cough, followed by cream coloured vomit. The small pills from inside the bottle float in the toilet bowl.

"Okay, you took them.. all of them.. umm.. we need to go to hospital Dream, you understand what you have tried to do, don't you?" I ask softly, reaching for his phone that's on the side by the sink.

Dream falls back, breathless and pale, against the cold wall by the toilet. Sweat runs down his brow, hands shaky and clammy.

I dial up 911 as I grab some bandages out from under the sink for his arms. Blood drips from the cuts, mixing in with sweat and running down his arms.

"Yeah hi, so we need an ambulance as soon as you can.. ermm.. my friend took a shit tone of pills again, I'm kinda an expert when it comes to his suicide attempts, he's conscious and breathing. He threw up loads so I think most of the pills are out of him.. umm he's also bleeding but I've got that bit covered with bandages, I just thought it would be best to come in and make sure there ain't any left inside still" I explain, being rather calm for the situation we're in.

"Alright sir.. you seem rather calm, is everything okay with you?" The man on the other end asks and I hum.

"Just fine.. this is only the eighth time he's tried so like I said, I'm a bit of an expert. At least this time he was making himself sick instead of me forcing him" I explain slowly, focusing on wrapping the cuts to stop the bleeding.