★Nothing To Fear - Karl

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

Tw - panic attack, peer pressure

Channel(s) - Karl, Chris, Chandler, Jimmy, Sapnap.

This is based off of the stream where Karl gets a tattoo just instead of the other guys, Chris, chandler, Jimmy and Sapnap are gonna be there.

-

Karl's pov

I knew it was coming before it even happened. The anxious feeling in my belly could not be layed to rest even once the words tumbled off of Chandler's tongue.

"Karl's gotta get a tattoo!" He exclaims and my eyes widen.

I'm absolutely terrified of this. The pain, the ink, the actual thing used for it. I have the lowest pain tolerance ever, I will cry. It's gonna be embarrassing if I cry on stream!

"C'mon Karl, whatcha gonna get?" Jimmy asks, them knowing I'm nervous for this.

I then quickly explain I'm just gonna get two dots on a part of my hand as eyes since I always draw them on there for a little face. It's the least amount of tattoo I can possible get.

"Go on Karl, it's not that bad I promise!" Sapnap exclaims, being the loudest he has all stream.

"Ugh, I don't want to!" I say, trying to laugh it off. My anxiety gets worse the minute I sit on the stool. Every little touch and word makes my heart beat faster.

My hands are beyond shaky, I've had the outline drawn on by pen and I quickly moved my hands back in to my lap to hide the shakiness but now I've also got a nervous pee wanting to come out.

"I have to pee!" I complain and they look between eachother.

"This won't take long, you can pee after so stop stalling and get on with it!" Chandler says with an evil smile and I whine, pushing my hands down in to my lap and not wanting to move them.

"Just put you hand here for me" the tattoo guy says softly, holding up the tattoo gun as he get it sorted out. My heart literally races in my chest and my lungs restrict, butterflies going crazy in my stomach.

I then realise I'm holding my breath and try to relax, letting a breath out and trying to breathe back in but being caught off guard by the struggle. My lungs feel tight and like they can't expand to let air in.

I stand up quickly, the stool falling over as my breaths become louder and more panicked. Each one is shallow and quick, my eyes watering as I begin to pace, not waiting to have this tattoo.

"Hey man, what's going on?" Chris asks, being the first to look over in concern.

"I.. pah.. panic.. attack.." I wheeze out between shallow breaths, my head spinning.

"Karl, I need you to focus on me!" Sapnap exclaims, his voice seeming calm and soothing.

"Sa.. Sap.. nap?" I say breathlessly and he hums.

"Yeah, I'm right here buddy" he says softly. "Can I touch you or will that be too sensually overwhelming?" He asks softly and I shake my head.