★Home Alone - Ranboo

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

CW - feeling lonely, overthinking

Channel(s) - Tubbo & family, Ranboo,

-

Ranboo's pov

"Right man, I'm off now but call if you need anything through out the day" Tubbo says as he peeps his head through the door.

I groan as my head pounds, it's too early for noise and social interactions. I roughly hum and Tubbo's softly laughs.

"I'm pretty sure you've got the house to yourself until like.. two in the afternoon, siblings have school and both parents are leaving for work in five. I'll leave the keys here in case you wanna get in to the main house for something" Tubbo says and I nod, nuzzling in to the covers and my stuffy I brought along with me.

It's not Minecraft themed, it's a penguin stuffy and it's super fluffy and cute and I love it.

"Bye man.." I mumble tiredly, quickly falling back asleep as Tubbo leaves the room and the silence is calming.

<Later>

I yawn, rolling over in bed and feeling myself fall from the comfort of the soft covers, coming in contact with the cold floor.

"Ow.." I whine out tiredly, slowly pulling myself up and looking around the room. Everything is eerily quiet, a chill goes down my spine and I shiver as the air conditioner was left running. Everything in the room is freezing.

I pull my hoodie on and go over to the AC, turning it off before looking around and spotting some keys on my desk.

I head to use the bathroom first before returning to grab the keys and head in to the Tubbo house hold.

I enter the kitchen, looking around for any notes and finding one on the main fridge.

"Hey Ranboo,
Hopefully Tubbo told you this but we're all out for the day, we've got school and work so you're home alone for the day. If you need anything call either me, (his dad) or Tubbo, if it's like a question. Don't break anything please! - Tubbo family"

I nod to myself, putting the note down on the side. I decide to make a quick breakfast of just cereal. He only really had rice crispy and coco pops.. but it was good non the less.

After that I shower and change.. cause what else would I do to start my day at eleven am. Once I'm done with that, I look around at my surroundings. I don't know what to do.

For the past two days, Tubbo had been here for every moment and so I've always had someone to keep me entertained.

So.. I do one of the only things I do when bored. Stream. Not many people joined since it wasn't even mid-day in the UK and it's a Monday so our young audience would be in school.

I played on the Wii for a bit before getting tired and sitting down, talking with chat to pass time.

"Okay chat.. it's been three hours and I don't know about you guys but I'm hot and sweaty.. so, I'm probably gonna go and order food or something, Tubbo's sisters are supposed to get home in like an hour and a half so I've got that.. I hope you all enjoyed the stream!" I exclaim, starting to speak with my signature clap.

I say my goodbyes and end stream, raiding a smaller streamer before going off to order lunch. I begin to just sit about as I wait, dangling upside down from different places and everything.

Eventually my food arrives and I eat whilst looking through Tubbo's Netflix. I add some stuff to the watch list before putting on sex education and moving on with my food. I was picking at it whilst browsing but I can now eat with out distractions.

I eat and watch a whole episode before getting sleepy so I turn in some soft music instead of the show before curling up on the bed I never put away cause I was feeling lazy.

I quickly fall asleep, seeming to fall into a dreamless snooze for a while.

Tubbo's pov

"Hey, I'm back from London" I say with a tired yawn as I come through front door and greet my parents, everyone is sat down for dinner.. all but Ranboo.

"Hello hun" my mum greets softly, getting up to get another plate out.

"Hey, where's Ranboo at?" I ask softly as I set my bag by the door with my shoes.

"Umm.. I think he's watching Netflix or something, his dinner is in the oven.. I wasn't sure if he'd want to eat with out you or not" Lani says softly and I nod.

"I'll go get him" I say softly before slipping out to go and see Ranboo. "Boo boi! I'm back!" I exclaim, entering my studio and finding Ranboo curled up in bed.. in the same place he was when I left.

Did he sleep all day? No, he mustn't have since I got a notification saying he was streaming earlier.

"Hey, Mr Boo.. I'm back" I say softly, gently shaking Ranboo awake.

"Mm.. Tubbo..?" He mumbles out and I smile.

"Yeah, good morning mate" I say softly and he groans, rubbing his eyes before sitting up slowly. "Dinner is done if you want to come eat?" I ask softly and he nods softly.

"Mm.. let me wake a little before eating" Ranboo mumbles out, rubbing his eyes and slowly sitting up.

"I'll go get it out the oven and I'll put it on the desk, once you're more awake you can come eat something" I say softly and he nods slowly.

I go off and bring back our meals, setting them down by our PCs and taking a seat in my chair. Soon Ranboo joins me at his, going on to finish some editing at the same time.

I eat and begin to set things up for a stream that I'll do once both of us have eaten and Ranboo's more awake.

I also tweet about starting stream in about an hour, giving Ranboo time to wake up and eat before he's forced in to content creator mode.

-

Word count - 1050

Hello cubs, I hope you enjoyed this one shot and feel free to leave any requests in the comments!