★Sleepy and Slipping - Tubbo

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

Content warning - this one shot includes little space which may also include Tubbo having items originally manufactured for babies, toddlers or younger children. This is in no way shape or form anything nsfw, it's all sfw writing here! <3

Channel(s) - Tubbo, Ranboo, Dream, Sapnap

-

Tubbo's pov

"I might actually go take a nap, I'm really tired and I've still gotta stream yet" Ranboo exclaims, holding back a tired yawn.

"Alright man" I say softly, struggling to keep my own eyes open but I need to for the stream, for the fans and for the content.

"Maybe you should nap too?" Ranboo suggests and I shake my head.

"I'm good, I'll sleep later" I say, moving some stuff on my desk so I can have better access to my keyboard and mouse.

"Alright, I'll talk with you later then" he says and I hum.

He then leaves discord and goes to nap whilst I continue to stream.

<Later>

I've been streaming on the alt for an hour and a half since Ranboo left and my words are just slurring together. My mind can not handle staying big when I'm this tired.

I just want to be cared for and pampered with kisses as I'm put to bed and tucked in, being wished goodnight after a nice story. My mum usually does all this for me when I'm not streaming late and feeling small.

My entire family knows of my age regression since we're that open with eachother that it's hard to hide anything at all.

"Hello Tubbo, how's you?" Dream asks, joining discord with Sapnap.

"M'good.." I mumble, rubbing my eyes softly with my sleeves.

I had to change to a larger hoodie for comfort reasons.

"Oof, you sound tired" Sapnap says and I hum sleepily.

"Mm.. waitin' for Wanboo.." I mumble out, struggling with my R's.

"You're waiting for Ranboo, where's he at?" Dream asks and I huff.

"Sleepin'.." I mumble softly, chewing at my sleeve to avoid putting my fingers in my mouth in stream. Most fans know I tend to chew my sleeves out of habit.

"Why don't you go to sleep too?" Dream asks and I huff.

"Tuz.. m'streaming!" I exclaim, words slurring as I'm between my headspace and just all around tired.

"I think you need to end stream, man" Sapnap says softly and I whine.

"But I'm waiting for Wanboo!" I whine out and they sigh softly.

"Tubbo, you between right now?" Dream asks and I hum.

"Mhm! Cus I'm waiting on Wanboo and I'm sleepy and I was thinking and then yeah!" I exclaim, stumbling over my words as I slip in to a younger child like mindset.

"Yeah.. I understand Tubbo but I think you need to go to bed, it's very late" Sapnap says and I whine.

"I don't wanna cuz Wanboo i'n't hewe.. and mama sleepin' so.. dere be no stowy or ni ni kisses" I slur out, rubbing my eyes and whining at the tight jeans on my legs.

"Tubbo, I know you're feeling small.. can you please press the end stream button for us?" Dream asks and I nod, doing as the older two have asked of me.

"Tay, done it" I say and the other two sigh softly.

"That's good, would you like us to read you a story so you can go to bed?" Sapnap asks and I shrug.

"I don't mind.. much.. mm'just gon.. change.. tuz clothes are icky.." I mumble out, rubbing my eyes again as I struggle to keep them open.

"Alright, you want us to leave you to go to bed?" Dream asks and I whine.

"I don't cawe! Whats ou do! M'gonna.. change cwothes" I slur out, getting grumpy from lack of sleep.

"Don't use that attitude with us, go change and get your pacifier and go to bed, little one" dream says and I huff, not liking to be told what to do.

"Fine!" I huff out before taking my headphones off and going to pick out pajamas.

I change and pick a pacifier from the top draw of my set and then grab a clip, clipping it to my pajama shirt and sitting back in my chair.

"Go to bed now kiddo, we'll let Ranboo know that you went to sleep for when he comes back" Sapnap says and I sigh with a soft pout before rubbing my eyes.

"M'tay.. speat ou way'ter.." I mumble out, rubbing my eyes and then taking the headphones off before going to my bed, I flick the lights off and curl up in the sheets.

Dream's pov

I stay in the phone, quietly talking with Sapnap in my room. It's only been half an hour and people have tweeted Tubbo, put clips up in YouTube and tiktok. It's horrible. They don't understand it, they need to understand it cause the things they're saying are just so fricking wrong.

Me and Sapnap spend ages just working together to get the clips and tweets taken down, telling them that Tubbo was just extremely sleepy so his brain was mostly switched off and just running on autopilot.

Most were understanding and removes their stuff but others resulted in us getting many people to report it with us so it'll be investigated and hopefully taken down off the sights.

Poor Tubbo man, he didn't mean to slip but he just did from pure exhaustion. We filled Ranboo in in the situation once he woke, he felt guilty but we talked to him, said we've been sorting it and stuff and that Ranboo shouldn't blame himself cause no one was to know he'd slip and so quickly too.

Eventually Ranboo went off to stream, continuing on with our excuse to anyone who asked about him and me and Sapnap went back to looking through tweet after tweet, video after video. Refreshing pages just to make sure Tubbo would be fine.

-

Word count - 1017

Hullo, I hope you enjoyed this one shot and feel free to leave any requests in the comments! Have a wonderful day!