★Sleepy Boi.. - Karl

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

CW - cuteness overload.. possibly??

Channel(s) - Sapnap, Karl, Dream, Austin

Extra characters - Rhiannon, Marianne, Kaila, Lila, Sharon, Shaun, Harley, Quinn

-

Karl's pov

I smile sleepily, I've been on Sapnap's love or host for the past two hour and thirty seven minutes.. it was supposed to be as a joke but I haven't been voted off yet!

I'm so tired, I was told by Austin that I probably wouldn't be on long so it would be okay but it's really fricken late, I haven't slept in nearly forty seven hours and I'm so tired!

My eyes keep slipping shut as I curl up in my chair with my pillow and blanket. They're so heavy and I'm struggling to stay awake.

"So, Sapnap.. you're gonna pick one out of your bottom three to say goodbye to.. chat is gonna pick a second one to leave as we need to speed this up!" Austin exclaims and Sapnap nods.

"Okay.. can I think this over?" He asks and Austin hums.

So he plays music and Sapnap goes off to make his choice. I'm not even in the bottom three. The others go for a snack break and I let my eyes finally slip closed.

I'll just have a ten minute nap.

Sapnap's pov

I'm trying to get all of the girls voted off.. I really like Karl.. I'm not interested in getting to know the other girls in the challenge, I only want Karl.

I've got to decide between Rhiannon, Shaun and Quinn. I think.. I'm gonna vote out Shaun and hope chat picks Rhiannon after.

So the break ends and I send Austin my answers. As we begin the reveal, I notice a special someone just snoozing off in the corner. Karl is fast asleep in his chair, looking so peaceful, all curled up in his big fluffy blanket.

Austin seems to go about to voting, breaking the news to the girl choses and revealing she chose host. Then we move on to do a pole, chat seemed to have noticed Karl sleeping.

His facial features are soft and calm, he looks relaxed but slightly uncomfortable in the chair.

"Looks like this is the end of the road for you Rhiannon!" Austin exclaims and she frowns, seeming defeated by the news. I smile a little, another one bites the dust, huh.

"Awe man.." she says softly and I wave with a smile.

"It was nice meeting you Rhiannon" I say softly.. thinking otherwise as I speak.

"Rhiannon actually chose host! You kicked off two girls who chose host, well done Sapnap!" Austin exclaims and I nod.

"Not gonna lie man, I think everyone here has hosted you" Dream says with an evil laugh and I chuckle slightly, forcing the smile to stay in my face.

I don't care if all these girls have.. just if Karl has, I think it would break me.

"Right, goodbye girls.. we're gonna move on to the next round now" Austin says and the two girls voted off leave. "Now, I want you to tell Sapnap who you think is the worst choice" Austin then says and the girls begin.