★Quick Stream - Ranboo

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

Tw - anxiety, panic attack, comfort/therapy pet.

Channel(s) - Ranboo, Tommy, Tubbo

-

Ranboo's pov

"Tommy! Stop terrorising my cat!" Tubbo yells in the kitchen and Tommy laughs, their voices echoing off the walls.

I laugh softly, reading through chat to do this Q and A stream.

"Okay, chat.. I probably won't stream tomorrow because I'm going places!" I exclaim, tapping my fingers quietly on the desk.

I'm quite nervous about tomorrow. I'm gonna be around a large group of people and I don't want them to think I'm weird for wearing my mask and glasses but I don't like having so many people looking at my face.

So the people who's gonna be there include Minx, Niki, Fundy, Phil, Wilbur, Tommy, Tubbo, George, Jack and his brother Josh, Scott Major and Wisp.

I begin to come out of my thoughts, realising how fast my heart is beating in my chest at just the idea of a large group of people.

"Oh.. okay chat.. um.. I'm gonna go now, it's been great and thank.. thank you for all of the subs and questions.. I.. I.." I struggle out, trying to keep my breathing steady but it becomes harder and harder to breathe in steadily.

"Ranboo! Hurry and end stream, I wanna go down to the beach!" Tommy whines out and I place a shaky hand on my chest.

I slip my headphones off, bringing my knees up to my chest and tucking my head in the gap. I need to hide away.

"Ranboo.. you okay?" Tubbo asks after not hearing my voice for a few minutes. "Oh boo.." he says sympathetically, coming over and kneeling besides me.

"Is he okay..?" Tommy asks softly and I cough, barely getting any air in with each desperate gasp.

Everything is muffled around me, even my own breaths and sobs.

"Bring me Rocky" Tubbo says softly. His cat, Rocky, was brought as a therapy pet for Tubbo when he was in secondary school. "Here boo, can we bring these knees down.. just try taking deep breaths, you're okay" Tubbo says softly as I hear the soft meow from Tubbo's cat.

Soon enough the ginger cat is in my lap, purring as it rubs against my abdomen. I gently bring a shaky hand down, running my fingers through his fur.

"There we are.. you're okay, hmm.. you're doing so good" Tubbo says softly as I breathe in through my nose, focusing on the furry friend in my lap.

Eventually my breathing becomes less wheezy and I can actually breathe steadily.

"Okay, let's end this stream yeah? Then we can go relax.. you don't have to tell me what's caused this if that makes you uncomfortable" Tubbo says softly and I nods.

"Alright twitch chat.. I umm.. I'm very sorry for the short stream and all this lot.. I started to over think a little so I'm sorry.. I'll stream.. in a few days once I'm back from being a content creator with others" I say, trying to work through my words as I try to process them myself.

"Twitch chat, don't go posting that anywhere okay.. it's not nice and you will just be reported and everything" Tubbo says for me and I see my mods saying stuff like don't clip it or repost it.

I end the stream there, picking up the kitty and going to the sofa. Sitting down with teary eyed and stuff, I sniffle as my nose runs and Tubbo hands me some tissues.

"Thanks.." I say softly, blowing my nose but then not know what to do with the dirty tissue.

"Bin" Tubbo says, holding up the rubbish bin stored between our two desks.

"Thanks.." I say softly as I bin the tissue, soon Tubbo and Tommy join me on the sofa and I quietly sigh.

"You wanna talk about it..?" Tubbo asks after a minute of silence.

"I.. just started overthinking about tomorrow and all the people. It makes me nervous and then you guys want to go to the beach and I don't wanna let you down but I don't think I can handle so many people in such a short period of time" I ramble softly, running my fingers through his cats fur.

"Hey, it's okay.. yeah, you're not letting us down. We can do other things, we could play in the pool of on the Wii?" Tubbo suggests and Tommy smiles.

"It's alright boss man.. I only wanted to go to the beach to go in the sea.. I like swimming a lot but I don't get to do it much up north" Tommy says and I nod. "Eh, I can just get in the pool anyways.. I have been eyeing it up since I got here" Tommy says with a smirk and I slowly nod again.

"Okay.. thank you.. for understanding.." I say softly, rubbing my eyes and they smile.

"It's alright.. you don't even need to get in the pool with us if you don't want to, you did want to play with the vr set didn't you?" Tubbo says and I gasp.

"I'm allowed to?" I ask and he nods with a laugh.

"Of course big man" Tubbo says and I smile.

"Thank you!" I exclaim, gently moving the cat from my lap before going to find the vr set out.

I've been dying to play fnaf vr. It looked so cool when Tubbo was playing and I've been dying to play since but we've been so busy with other things and I didn't know if I was allowed to use it or not since Tubbo did buy it.

"Alright Ranboo, we're gonna be in the pool. Just shout if you need anything" Tubbo says as he and Tommy go out in to the garden.

I set the vr thing up to my pc and all that lovely lot before loading up the game of my choice and grabbing a bottle of water. Tubbo said that it gives you bad headaches the first time you use it.

Plus, hydration!

-

Word count - 1047

Hello cubs, I hope you enjoyed this one shot and feel free to leave any requests in the comments! Have an amazing day or night! <3

Dream SMP ~«One Shots»~On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara