★The Truth - Dreamnap

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

Cw - slightly smutty

Channel(s) - Karl, Dream, Sapnap

-

Sapnap's pov

"Chat, stop spamming! Stop spamming!" Karl exclaims with a soft laugh and I nod quietly.

My phone vibrates against the desk so I grab it and check it. A message from Dream. It's a picture of his lap, captioned "missing you baby boy~" which makes me all flustered.

I should be sat there in his lap, cuddling in to his chest and keeping him nice and warm.. keeping certain parts of him warm.

"You good Sappy?" Karl asks, wrapping an arm around my neck and cuddling in to me.

"Yeah.." I say softly, turning my phone off and putting it on the desk again.

I look to chat seeing people spam Karlnap and I groan, pushing Karl off but only gently.

"Awe, do you not like my love?" Karl asks with a soft whine and I shrug.

"I don't like to be touched" I say and he laughs.

"Not true!" He exclaims and I shake my head.

"Is true!" I exclaim and he sighs.

"Sure.. sure" Karl says, playfully rolling his eyes.

<Later>

"Chat, it's not Karlnap! It's Dreamnap people! Everyone's shipping us but he was making out with Dream on my couch right before this stream!" Karl exclaims and I blush in embarrassment.

"Hey! Not true!" I exclaim and Karl scoffs.

"You want me to show evidence?" Karl asks with a scoff and I shake my head quickly. "As I thought" he says with a giggle.

"Me and Dream don't usually have streams planned for this period of time so now I've got to deal with this Dream" I exclaim, grabbing my phone and showing him another message from horny Dream.

"Ah, well.. I guess it's time to end stream! We have been live longer than usual, you've not got a stream planned so I guess this is it for tonight!" Karl exclaims and I smile. "If you wanna leave to Dream, I'll finish this up" Karl says and I nod.

"Thanks man" I say softly before standing up as I pull my shirt down. I can't wait to be sat being Dream's cock warmer again.

I hear Karl begin to do his goodbye as I leave and I decide to call to Dream as I leave so he knows I'm coming for him.

"Daddy Dream! I'm coming for that cock!" I shout, pulling the door closed behind me before going off to find Dream.

"Hey baby~" Dream whispers, grabbing me from behind as I look around for him.

I squeak, being caught of guard by him. We then crumble in to laughter before going down to the living room. Dream groans as I undo his belt, pulling his jeans and boxers back a little and slowly rubbing him as he pulls mine down enough for his cock to slip in to my ass.

I grip at his shoulders as he slips fingers in to my ass, stretching it out so his cock can go in. Soon his cock is slipping in my ass and I moan softly, slowly sitting down on his lap and cuddling in to his chest.

"Comfy, panda bear?" He asks softly and I hum, nuzzling against his chest where his heart is beating. "You're so cute.." Dream whispers softly, nibbling at my ears as he runs his hands under my shirt.

"Couldn't you have kept that to the room you're staying in?" Karl asks softly as he sits besides us.

"No.. his cock needs to be warmed.." I mumble out, my voice muffled in Dream's chest.

"Well stream definitely heard you calling him daddy Dream.. not sure about the cock part though" Karl says with a nod and I hum.

"Oh well.. I'll make sure to talk about it at some point" Dream says softly and I hum.

"I'll put something on as background noise for you guys.. I wanna watch though" I say, grabbing for my TV remote.

I put a show on, turning it up a few clicks before going to grab some left overs to eat.

"Do you guys want anything to eat?" I call softly.

"Um.. no thanks, I think we're good!" Sapnap calls to me and Dream hums.

"Yeah, we're good!" He exclaims softly and I nod before closing the oven after taking the left over pizza out.

More pizza for me then?

-

Word count - 759

Hello cubs, I hope you enjoyed this one shot and feel free to leave any requests in the comments!