★Privacy - Austlatt

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

Nsfw

Channel(s) - Austin, Ludwig, Jschlatt, Minx, Esfand, people from shitcamp

-

Schlatt's pov

"Everyone! We're gonna play hide and seek! You've got two minutes to hide and then I'll come and find you!" XQC shouts and I look over to Austin. Him and I have been trying to find a point to be alone together all day.

Yeah, at night we've been sneaking into each others rooms to cuddle and talk but it's not the same as getting quality time alone. No one here, not even Minx being one of my closet friends, knows about us two.

We don't really want them to know, nor do we want the stream to know. It's kinda our thing you know. They had speculation after we kissed those two times at universal studios but we never confirmed or denied anything.

They'll all find out one day. Whether that's us coming out or being exposed, I'm not sure yet but hopefully it all goes well.

"Where will you count?" Will asks and XQC looks out into the dark garden.

"The very back of the garden!" He exclaims and I bite my cheek, making eye contact with Austin once more.

He nods at me and then looks away again and so I glance around the room to make sure no one saw. Then XQC goes off to count and I slowly stand, heading for the door.

I look over my shoulder as I slip the door open, Austin slowly following slightly behind me. Soon enough we both slip out of the main place, hearing Esfand and XQC talking in the distance at the bottom end of the garden.

We slip in to the private bedroom off the side of the house. I sit on the bed, waiting for the door to open once more as Austin slips into the room. He closes the door behind himself, smirking at me.

"Oh..?" I say softly, catching on wit what his smirk means. "Getting risky are we?" I ask softly as he comes over to the bed and climbs on with me.

"It's been long.. I've missed you.. even though you've been here all day, it feels like it's been forever since we spoke" Austin says softly. He's so gently spoken when it's just me and him.

"Mm.. I know, I've missed you cutie" I say softly, gently rubbing his waist as he straddles above me. "I don't have lube or condoms in here.. you okay with raw? I can just eat you out or something instead?" I offer and Austin grunts.

"Erhm.. do me raw.. I don't mind.. I can clear up good anyways" he mutters, leaning dow to press a kiss against my chest.

"I can eat you out later.. clean you all out once I'm done, or pull out right before I cum" I offer, not wanting to cause him any pain other than the raw dogging with out lube.

"Ugh.. just touch me" Austin whines out and I lean up, connecting our lips softly before pulling back and trailing down his neck.

When the door clicks open, Austin scrambles off me and I quickly sit up. I cover my obviously erect crotch with a cushion.

"What the fuck dude!" I exclaim and XQC flushes in embarrassment, his cheeks rosy red as he looks back away from us.

He clearly knew this wasn't a bit, he could probably tell from how messy we both present ourselves and how dilated both of our pupils are.