fifty three - miracle mix

"So you're really dating all these guys?" Ota asked, sitting and eating a banana while Sasaki was laying in between Aomine's legs with said person's arms around him.

"Yeah, it's real wack."

"For real," The two snicker as Midorima and Kise return from signing them in.

"Hey guess what!" The blonde grinned as he came to stand in front of the three. "We're up first! So let's go!"

"Yeah!" Sasaki sprang up, his entire face glistening with excitement. “Come on!” He grasped the two closest people’s hands, which happened to be Midorima and Kise’s, sprinting off towards the court with them being dragged behind him. Neither minded, though, both sporting smiles on their faces.

“Wait up man!” Ota called, laughing at how Sasaki-like it was to act like that. Aomine got up and followed behind him, glaring and thinking about killing him. But then he remembered that he’d already killed someone earlier that week, and there were still two days until the week was over.

Scowling, he made his way onto the court and stood with his teammates with a yawn as they lined up. Sasaki had given out jerseys when the three had arrived at his house, and he’d given Ota his when they’d settled on the grass. The jerseys were pink because Sasaki was a firm believer in the phrase 'real men wear pink'.

Their team name was Miracle Mix, and they were playing an older street ball team. However, it didn’t look like it was going to be much of a challenge. “Thanks for the game!” The two teams bowed before getting into position.

“Let’s kick some booty,” Sasaki grinned, nodding to Ota who was getting ready to jump for the tip off. Soon enough, the ball was thrown, and obviously the six foot nine player was the one who got the ball. Catching it, Sasaki immediately threw to Midorima, who in turn shot the ball and made it.

“Seeing them in action gives me chills,” Ota commented as he and Sasaki ran back together.

“Me too, especially playing with them,” He agreed before grinning widely. “But they’re good chills!” The game pressed on, the gap in score growing with every basket Miracle Mix made. Sasaki barely had to do anything himself, since his teammates were all so good, all he needed to do as trust in their abilities and pass to whomever was in the best position to score, and they would.

Each member of the team was so good that the other team didn’t know who to double team, adding to the fact that even if they attempted to do a double team, whoever was left free would absolutely demolish them. The game ended with a score of seven to a hundred and twenty one points.

“Thanks for the game!” The two sides shook hands before disbanding.

“Woooo that was so fun! I knew you guys were strong but damn,” Ota complimented as the five walked back together.

“You were awesome too, Ota-san!” Kise returned, smiling.

“Sasaki?” A voice called, causing the snowy haired boy to turn towards where it had come from. He lifted a hand in greeting.

“Heyyy, Kagami, Furihata, Fukuda, Tetsuya and Kiyoshi-senpai too!” Sasaki waved as the five came up to him.

“What are you doing here? I thought you said you were busy?” Kagami demanded when suddenly arms wrapped around Sasaki, pulling him closer to the person doing so.

“He is,” Aomine growled, Kise, Midorima and Ota standing behind him. The blonde and greenette were glaring at the Seirin players while Ota was just standing there being his giant self. “What’s it to you?”

“I-it’s nothing!” Furihata almost straight up passed out from how scared he was, pulling Kagami back with all the strength he had left in his body as he trembled.

“Don’t be like that,” Sasaki smacked Aomine’s hands off of him, making the ace pout at him. “Sorry for not saying, but these guys asked me to play with them before you did,” He explained, “But anyways, good luck! Maybe we’ll see you guys in the finals.”

“Oh, you’ll see us there,” Kagami smirked, “If you can make it that far.”

“Oh it’s on, Kaga-teme.”

~*~

“Maaaan, it rained before be could play anymore!” Sasaki complained, holding an umbrella—Midorima had brought one, claiming it was Libra’s lucky item for the day. Ota had already gone on his way since he was from an entirely different direction/prefecture.

Meanwhile, the four remaining players were all headed to Sasaki’s house for some refuge, and to spend more time with Sasaki. Suddenly, Aomine’s phone rang, so he took it out of his pocket and immediately scowled and declined the call. “What was that about?” Sasaki questioned.

“Just Satsuki,” He grumbled, rolling his eyes. “She’s always in my business, it’s so annoying.”

“From what I’ve heard, she’s just trying to look after you since you’re so wild,” The snowy haired boy recalled when he had met her a while back, causing Aomine to glance at him.

“You met her?”

“Well yeah, she came to our school to see Tetsuya,” Sasaki said, and Kise chuckled.

“Ha! That makes sense, she’s always been crazy about Kurokocchi,” He nodded, and Aomine rolled his eyes again.

“No kidding.”

“She has?” Midorima raised an eyebrow. Immediately, everyone present deadpanned and sweatdropped at him.

“Ah, we’re here!” Sasaki quickly changed the subject, pointing to his house and darting towards it, the other three following quickly behind him. Unlocking the door, he allowed everyone inside and then closed the door behind himself. “Home sweet home~” He sighed in content as he put his things down, ringing out the umbrella and setting it to dry.

“Hey Ayacchi, what’s this?” Kise’s voice came from the living room, where Sasaki had done some renovations lately. The main one was there was a huge circular hole in the ground, which was filled with a bed big enough to fit a lot of people.

“Ah, well,” He entered the room, sheepishly smiling. “I figured since we were hanging out today, you’d want to stay the night. And since my bed isn’t all that big, and I know for a fact all of you want to sleep with me, I thought this was a good idea,” He told them. Kise put his hands over his mouth, his eyes wide.

“AYACCHI!” He hugged him. “You’re too nice!”

“I know, I know, but I love you guys and want you to be happy,” Sasaki hugged him back, kissing his cheek.

“WE DON’T DESERVE YOU!”

“More like I don’t deserve you guys..” Sasaki trailed off, his eyes downcast. Immediately, Kise seperated them and held his shoulders, looking him straight in the eye.

“Don’t ever say that again.”

“He’s right,” Aomine agreed, Midorima nodding as he pushed up his glasses.

“If anything, you deserve the entire solar system and beyond,” The greenette said. “But you have to make due with us, so please don’t be too disappointed. But never let me hear you degrade yourself again, I won’t have it.”

“Neither will I!”

“Shintaro..” Sasaki teared up, blushing slightly, “That’s so sweet.. but so embarrassing, how can you say that with a straight face?!”

LightOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara