Making sparks fly ~ George Weasley

He was the 6'3, ginger Gryffindor.
He was the younger one of the twins.
He was the one with the higher, more joyful voice.
He was the one with the soft personality.
He was the boy, whom you fell in love with. And you fell hard.

********************

It was a Monday morning, you were taking your O.W.L.S in Umbridge's classroom.
The big clock at the front of the room ticked every second, causing you to go completely insane.

Everything and everyone was dead silent, mainly from the fear of being caught by the foul woman.

A sudden smell of smoke filled your nose as you looked up to see a small fireball hovering in front of you.

You then looked back to see that both of the twin's seats were empty.
"Oh no" you mumble to yourself.

That's when you hear yelling as both of the twins shoot through the door, your papers and pencils shooting up into the air and flying around the room.
Umbridge screams in anger as you giggle and look around for the twins.

You feel a sudden brush of air come from behind you as you turn around and see George hovering above you on his broom.
"Care to join me love?" He asks, holding out his hand.

You smile and nod as he pulls you onto the broom and you begin to fly up towards Fred.
"Ready when you are!" He yells.
George looks back before hanging you a firework.
"Would you like to do the honors?" He asks.
You nod before throwing the firework into the air as it exploded and forms into a dragon.
It begins to fly towards Umbridge as she screams and takes off running towards the hallway.
It finally closes it's jaws around her as all of the plaques and pictures on her wall come barreling down onto the floor with a loud crash.
All of the students yell and cheer for joy as they begin to run onto the court yard.

"Hold on darling....we're going straight up" George says as you wrap your arms around his waist, squeezing tightly.

"Have I ever told you how cute you are?" He asks, turning his head around as you bury your head in his back.
"Less talking more flying" you mumble.
You were terrified of heights, and George knew that.

"You're absolutely adorable love" he says, placing a kiss on your head as he looks forward again.

The twins throw more fireworks into the air as they all form into the letter W.

You feel in love, with a prankster.