Sixty Six

Perrie's POV

"Wake up, sleeping beauty." I whispered into my love's ear, leaning in close to kiss underneath it and tug at it with my teeth. I felt her shudder and I just shook my head. I could bang ten thousand pots and pans together, slap her all around this bed and scream right in her ear and she still wouldn't wake up, but one little nibble on her ear and she's on high alert. I kissed under her ear once more and then pulled back, smiling when I heard her groan into her pillow.

"Why'd you stop?" I could tell she was still hoarse. Her voice was deep and raspy and I felt myself shudder at the sexy sound.

I leaned down again and kissed her bare shoulder, giggling. "Is this all it takes to wake you up?"

"Mmmmm. I don't know. Keep going and I'll let you know." She moaned.

I sat up and pulled the covers back, raising her cami all the way up. I ran my hands up her soft skin, tracing her tattoo with my finger before pressing my lips to it and kissing up and down. I could feel her deep moans vibrating through her back and to my lips, drawing out my own. I kissed her one last time before laying back down.

Her face was still in the pillow. "See, now that's an alarm clock."

I laughed and turned on my side to face her.

"What time is it? It's still dark out." She flipped over onto her back and stretched, a groan escaping her mouth as she winced in pain.

"Are you okay?" I asked, genuinely concerned. Worried that I may have overdid it last night. Of course I forget who this is we're talking about.

She smiled. "Never better."

I smiled back. "It's 5:20."

She groaned again. "It's so early, why are we up? Well, I know why I'M up now, but why are you?"

I scooted closer to her and snuggled into her side, resting my left hand on her chest. "I woke up missing you, and snuggling you doesn't feel as good if you're already asleep."

She laughed and leaned down and kissed my forehead. "I'll be right back, angel. I need to pee and find painkillers."

I looked at her apologetically and let her go. She came back moments later and climbed back in bed with me, instantly pulling me closer to her. She slipped her fingers in my hair and massaged, making my eyes roll. "Are you awake for the day, or just the moment?"

I moaned. "At this rate, only for the moment."

She giggled.

"Can it be tomorrow already?" I sighed, getting sleepier by the second.

"I wish." She laughed. "We could sleep all day, but we have a kid so that's not gonna work."

"Unless he sleeps all day too."

"Good luck with that." She laughed again and I could see her eyes fluttering. "Speaking of, can we get him? Since we won't see him for a whole week."

She looked at me and I smiled. "Of course, baba. I'll go." I climbed out of bed and made my way to Jaden's room. It was way too early for him so he was still snoring, as I expected. I scooped him up and carried him to bed with us. Jade pulled him onto her chest like usual and I snuggled back into her side, wrapping my arm around the both of them, feeling safe and warm. She turned her head to face me and smiled.

"Go back to sleep, baba. I'm sorry, I just needed to hear your voice." I smiled back, burying my face in her neck.

"Alright, angel." She closed her eyes and pressed her lips to my forehead, letting them linger there.