Forty Four

FYI This chapter is kinda... um chile anyways. Enjoy 😉

Perrie's POV

I exhaled rather loudly as I exited the hospital room, making everyone in the waiting room look at me, including my favorite pair of eyes, that were still very dark with lust.

When I put my leather jacket on earlier, it didn't fit over my cast, so I had to wear it on one arm and drape it over the other shoulder. Now that my arm was finally free, I had it on and zipped up halfway.

Jade's POV

I was bored to death in the waiting room. I kept looking around at everyone and then back at the doors that lead to the rooms. I should've gone with her. Then again, it was probably best that I didn't because I don't think I could control my hands right now.

She does something to me that I can't even explain, and that I've never experienced before. I feel an addiction forming. I literally can't get enough of her.

I was snatched from my thoughts when my blonde finally emerged from the back. I laughed when she exhaled so loud that it made everyone look up.

Again, I found myself staring. I made note of how tight her jacket was and how it slightly pulled her shirt up in the back.

It wasn't too high, and the normal person probably wouldn't have even seen it, but my eyes had been trained on her since we left the apartment, and there was just enough skin showing to make me hot. Or hotter, if that was even possible.

I pushed my thoughts aside and smiled at my girl as I stood up.

"How does that feel?" I asked as I placed a gentle hand on her now free arm.

"It feels great, J'adore! It's all dry and gross, but at least I can feel it!" She replied, practically bouncing.

"Let me see?" I stepped closer to her and couldn't help but rest my hand on the bit of soft skin on her lower back that had been taunting me.

I needed to touch it. Her skin was so soft. I felt goosebumps rise under my hand when I did. I smiled to myself at how reactive she was to my touch.

She pulled her jacket off the one arm, and I had to fight myself to not snatch it all the way off. I looked down at her arm that was now pale and noticed that it actually was dry. I giggled.

"I'll keep it moisturized for you, baby." I said.

I saw her cock an eyebrow at me. "What does that even mean, Jade?"

I laughed. "Exactly what it sounds like, Perrie. Not everything is meant to be sexual, love. Jeez. Get your mind out of the gutter." I smiled and shook my head.

She folded her arms and looked at me sideways, shifting her weight to one side, and I knew she was glad to finally be able to do that again. It was her favorite stance. And I was glad too because it was undeniably sexy. Especially in those damn heels.

"You have been undressing me with your eyes since we left home. I don't know what's sexual and what's not anymore with you." She said.

I shook my head and laughed again.

"When I'm being sexual.... you won't be confused. You'll know it, love." I smiled at her when I saw her cheeks redden.

"Um l-let's go. I don't want to be late." She said, shifting on her feet.

I smiled. "Yeah, let's."

I gestured to the exit, but I made sure to let her lead the way. I was practically drooling behind her. The way her hips switched when she walked should have been illegal. Especially in those jeans. And the heels.